I am having problems with Nokia Lumia 730

Aakarshan

In the zone
I have bought a new nokia lumia 730 yesterday and now i am having problems with it.

1. Network Problem - It forces the network from 3G to 2G automatically.There is no only 3G mode.I am unable to use internet on 3G on this phone by my sim, while on the other device in the same time i can use 3G internet by the same sim.Even a webpage cannot open from 2G.What's a profit in forcing customer to use only 2G internet.

2. There is you can not download a app of size more than 100 mb on appstore.You will need the wifi to download the apps from appstore.Even android allows downloading files over 100 mb with mobile data without any limit.I don't have wifi.

3. I have sent few files from the bluetooth from my computer, and i am not able to find those files.

4. I am trying to connect the phone with inbuilt soft wifi hotspot in my data card from my laptop.But it is not connecting.

5. I cannot download a file in background.If i try to download a file in background in UC browser the speed drops tremendously.

I am hoping for help on any of these issues.
How can i get sorted-out these issues?
After getting these much of issues i'm hoping that i will get the some issues sorted out in windows 10.

Flash

Lost in speed
I have bought a new nokia lumia 730 yesterday and now i am having problems with it.

1. Network Problem - It forces the network from 3G to 2G automatically.There is no only 3G mode.I am unable to use internet on 3G on this phone by my sim, while on the other device in the same time i can use 3G internet by the same sim.Even a webpage cannot open from 2G.What's a profit in forcing customer to use only 2G internet.
Is it having Settings > Mobile + SIM > SIM settings > Highest connection speed as 3G?

2. There is you can not download a app of size more than 100 mb on appstore.You will need the wifi to download the apps from appstore.Even android allows downloading files over 100 mb with mobile data without any limit.I don't have wifi.
They're removing the limitation in WP10.

3. I have sent few files from the bluetooth from my computer, and i am not able to find those files.
Use Shareit or SendAnywhere for sharing.

4. I am trying to connect the phone with inbuilt soft wifi hotspot in my data card from my laptop.But it is not connecting.
Is it asking for any password?

5. I cannot download a file in background.If i try to download a file in background in UC browser the speed drops tremendously.
Haven't downloaded any in UC browser.

I am hoping for help on any of these issues.
How can i get sorted-out these issues?
After getting these much of issues i'm hoping that i will get the some issues sorted out in windows 10.
^ Tried them?

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
^ Tried them?
Yes i have tried them.

1. I have the right setting for the internet.

2.It will be better if they remove the limitation on W10M.

3.I will use shareit in the future.

4. Well now it is connecting to the wifi but earlier before it was showing that "Your phone can’t connect to the WiFi network [Network Name].Please try again later”

Do you know if they are going to provide 3g only/Wcdma only settings in W10M as we have in android?

dekaron

Broken In
1. You cant force 3G only in WP8.1 you need to wait for WP10

2. Again WP10

3. It depends on what type of file, they go into the respective folder types like photos videos etc. There is no Bluetooth folder

4. Sharing your connection on Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (India)

5. I don't download on phone , no idea

Just wait till December, I had already warned you not jump into WP till 10 is released

Top Bottom