I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
No one cares really...you could say what you want and then post sensible stuff in another post and no one would be like..."OMG DUDE! You are that Hindu hater from the other thread!! Your opinion on Core 2 Duos is no longer valid!" etc etc...

But atleast such comments lead to good discussion on the board! :)

minniawochat

Broken In
freebird said:
It is Moslem leaders who says and releases fatwa against X'ians.some Muslims are very intolerant.
DUde!Christians are one of the most tolerant ppl.most of them dont care for their religion!leave them.pope never said such things.

Hi

I saw in Discovery or history channel

Pope say Kill muslims & started religious war

hey i dont say that muslims are good but pope said that god is saying if u kill 1 muslim u go heaven.

one more thing Dont forget about jaliawalabaag

thanks

thunderbird.117 said:
Well nowdays they are killing human being and eating them. A popular case is happening in india right now. Where they killed small children and eat them.

What about Islam you forgot about them?. They are the ones who doing this a lot.

hi

I dont know where i saw this news last year

but a family in USA ( small town) forced a girl to sex with uncle
Because there family blood is holy & when girl says no
they kept girl in dark room for 10 + years.

Just Watch history Channel & u will see how good cristians are !!!

There is nothing to shame in indian culture

more things are happing in world & u will see they are more & more & more ugly & ride and etc etc.

they done more wrost thing.

thanks

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@Minniawochat: er, I doubt you could call either the Jallianwalla Bagh massacre or the USA incest case you mentions a belief, custom or tradition associated with Christianity.

@Topic: There is no need to be ashamed. Condemn the worst of the practises, for sure, and don't follow them, but there are many sides to a culture thousands of years old. Never forget that :)

Hey man Dont even think about abusing our religion. In india.. its like that..We make the rules.. follow or STFU.

Some Points on the good side.

1) INDIA has low divorces.

2) INDIA discovered yoga

3) The computer which u are on came from india.(according to me i can back my statements)

4) INDIA is the mother of all religions

5) All(i say all) languages present in the WORLD came frm sanskrit.

6) We invented mathematics

7) We invented "HOW TO TRADE THINGS BEFORE BRITS"

8) I support "child marriages"

9) I support "sati"

10) I support "dowry".. hell i would take one.

11) People other than brahmins shouldn't enter temple premises.

12) call me racist or whateva.. I believe everything is said

Tell me a good point of western civilization, or Islamic, or whatever religion u may think of.

To whoever posted that "brahmins are cowards"..

what religion are u....

tu saamne to aa saale. teri maaaki. ghar pe bhaite bolna sabhi ko aata hai.. saamne aake dikha saale. I think ppl like u have degraded india. We brahmins were right when we didnt ALLOW ur f*cking ancestors to enter our temples. This india has become like this, because of u ppl entering our temples. BRAHMINS made everything u r enjoying u muhf*cker. everything. even ur religion which u call ur own belongs to us...

actually my theory is we brahmins are not cowards.. actually other religions are.

Here's y:

what happened was when earth was formed. At that time super human(gods) created brahmins.. and hinduism as religion.. then god created slaves(ppl other than brahmins) to work for us. But it was a real pain in ur ancestors a**. So they ran off from us getting scared.. LOL.. and they formed other religions like christianity, islam, etc., So according to my theory its not us who are cowards.. but ppl like u.

Last edited:

Biplav

In the zone
what religion are u....

tu saamne to aa saale. teri maaaki. ghar pe bhaite bolna sabhi ko aata hai.. saamne aake dikha maki chut saale. I think ppl like u have degraded india. We brahmins were right when we didnt ALLOW ur f*cking ancestors to enter our temples. This india has become like this, because of u ppl entering our temples. BRAHMINS made everything u r enjoying u muhf*cker. everything. even ur religion which u call ur own belongs to us...
dude !!!relax!!!
i dont think that language is accepted 'ere..
make sure u get ur point across everybody but man-seriously!!!u need to tame that tone!

faraaz

Evil Genius
@gururaj: I'm not sure how credible an FIR against ssdivisiongermany1933 will be, but I can tell you, my religion has been insulted a fair bit, on these boards and elsewhere also. Meh...didn't you read the notice on the board? Have a thick skin before entering this forum.

I support "child marriages"

9) I support "sati"

10) I support "dowry".. hell i would take one.

11) People other than brahmins shouldn't enter temple premises.

12) call me racist or whateva.. I believe everything is said

Tell me a good point of western civilization, or Islamic, or whatever religion u may think of.

I personally think you are whatever is wrong with this country, and if you were in front of me, I would definitely show you what I think of you in your own terms...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Plz moderator close this thread as its creating hatred among the fellow digiters.

$$Gururaj$$ said:
I support "child marriages"
if ur still tooooo young get married right now and see what all problem u and ur wife and childrens will face... otherwise if ur old enough now then get ur child married just after 1 year after his birth... u will understand the problem u and ur son will face "experience is d best teacher"

and u dont even know why were brahmins meant for the society at that time. and ur throwing some dumb ideas coz of ur incomplete knowledge.
"brahmins are cowards"
the guy however has said this does not know that brahmins were the ppl who faced a lot of problem in their entire life... they had to go under a lot of hardship... it requires ghuts to be a brahmin at that time. i am not a brahmin although... but i know all this coz of my good habit of reading all kinds of books... as its well said by alexander... "u can make ur future better only if u know the history(recently read alexanders all the 3 novels :)) )

Last edited:

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Go and lodge an FIR against me , nothing gonna happen .. it will just another case for getting publicity .Nothing will come out so chill and enjoy wasting your time ....there are lakhs of cases are pending in cases

u belong to which hindu terror organization RSS ,Bajrang dal , VHP or so so

Last edited:

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Gururaj ur statement is irresponsible ,this shows ur frustations ,I have taken screen shots of ur post ,So don't try to give me threat of FIR , you can't pluck my single hair I have not hurted anyone ..........and I have taken my statement back very long , read my post at top of page

and regarding abusing , I can abuse in a such way that u won't stand any where

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Gururaj ur statement is irresponsible ,this shows ur frustations ,I have taken screen shots of ur post ,So don't try to give me threat of FIR , you can't pluck my single hair I have not hurted anyone ..........and I have taken my statement back very long , read my post at top of page

and regarding abusing , I can abuse in a such way that u won't stand any where
funny taking screenshots of it.... gonna show it to some police or some leader.... u will find a lot of such things on net:)) anybody can abuse to worst, theirs no big deal about it.

and good that u took ur statements back :) atleast u got to know ur mistakes and ur sorry for it.

faraaz

Evil Genius
You know, I honestly think Gururaj bhai was new to the whole "forum" thing...you learn to not react like that otherwise...

pannaguma

Turn The Page
faraaz said:
You know, I honestly think Gururaj bhai was new to the whole "forum" thing...you learn to not react like that otherwise...
LOL. ya rite...... ppl from the 21st century 'B.C.' :D have a lot to learn about modern practices.

EDIT: and now we have living proof that time-travel is possible. cos one of our members has travelled 4000 years to get here. :D

hey friends..

Well.. i do support child marriages. Coz it has a scientific reason behind it. It is said that girls get puberty before boys of their age. This is reason why the boy is older than girl in india. If u guys dont believe in god and stuff. why dont u marry aunties... lol another reason i support child marriages is because, if a boy and girl are married younger then since they share their child hood together they would know each others likes and dislikes.. by todays terms i.e., Iam not being shallow or racist. But i believe my religion, and i defend it. whats the use of b*ching my religion and apologizing.. u still hurted our feeling mr.ssdivisiongermany1933. a apology doesnt do anything. maybe a kick on ur te******* would do.

@faraaz: LOL at least see my joining date on this forum.

I personally think you are whatever is wrong with this country, and if you were in front of me, I would definitely show you what I think of you in your own terms...

Iam pure thiest. You are in middle of nowhere. thats y u are acting like that. Iam not the wrong person... its just that.. I have suffered so much of this religion and ****.. that i cant tolerate stuff against my religion.

first of all minorities take reservations and stuff and everything, then u abuse our religion. I didnt get a seat in a good engineering college because of religion and sh*t. enough is enough. wtf do u think of us. agar ek baar poore brahmins in india come together.. then u ppl will be nowhere. Its just a matter of time. Because of this i would be writing a blog about the difficulties we are facing . and i would do my best to gather the attention of all the brahmins in the world.. and address the the issues.

agar mera jaan bhi jaaaye to bhi parva nahi... par hamara izzat nahi jaana chahiye..Brahmins rules..

i will notify about my new blog.. once its setup..

and btw forget abt FIR i can and WILL Pwn u here. HAHAHAHAH su*ker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom