htc one s or the xperia p

shivam211

Right off the assembly line
i like both but confused one has a brilliant screen and the other has the monster in term of internals.but the thing that is annoyintg me is the 3 dot while running apps in the one s which should i buy

Rohan_B

Journeyman
is there any problem with the htc one s??
its a beast at processing and even defeats s3 in some benchmarks
but i like sonys ui

The Snapdragon S4 'Krait' Version defeats the Galaxy S3 but the Indian Version has an inferior Snapdragon S3 Processor which is not as powerful as the S4 version.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Xperia P is a gorgeous device..but if u go for the performance, one s beats it in every benchmark..go for one s..:)

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
The old S3 in the One S is still better than the P's Novathor- and i think the battery life is better too...between the two i think the One S is a better buy. Also consider the Samsung Galaxy S2...it has seen another price cut and should be in the same price range

pratyush997

Inactive
One S got oc'ed old s3 chip on board so avoid it. Get sxp

One S got oc'ed old s3 chip on board so avoid it. Get sxp

aroraanant

Explorer
One S is better among the two, but right now One S seems to be nowhere available for around 22-24k, and Xperia SL is available for around 25k so that makes a better buy

sreddy

Right off the assembly line
One S is better among the two, but right now One S seems to be nowhere available for around 22-24k, and Xperia SL is available for around 25k so that makes a better buy

HTC One S is avilable at Sulekha for 23K

HTC One S - Gradient Metal Price in India|HTC One S - Gradient Metal Specifications, Reviews

Top Bottom