HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

viveksome

Right off the assembly line
Re: HP Pavilion G6 20xx/22xx/23xxAX - powered by Trinity

^ 3k hmm not bad ,still better than paying 5.5k .I will try to get it

suvajit

Broken In

Hi All....I have bought HP G6-2005AX in August 2012...off late am facing with high temp problem...the idle temp remains at around 60...while gaming it touches above 95+ deg... highest temp recorded by hwmonitor is 102 deg....once thermal shutdown occured while playing portal 2..the fan seems to be weird also..it keeps on spinning highly even in power saver mode...I dont use a cooling pad..
guys plz help...my drivers including bios is up to date & am running windows 7...

tkin

Back to school!!

Hi All....I have bought HP G6-2005AX in August 2012...off late am facing with high temp problem...the idle temp remains at around 60...while gaming it touches above 95+ deg... highest temp recorded by hwmonitor is 102 deg....once thermal shutdown occured while playing portal 2..the fan seems to be weird also..it keeps on spinning highly even in power saver mode...I dont use a cooling pad..
guys plz help...my drivers including bios is up to date & am running windows 7...
Thermal paste had dried up, get it serviced by HP, tell them to replace thermal paste.

Simply call the toll free number written on laptop and file a case saying that the laptop is overheating. The service man will come and he will clean the fan and apply fresh coat of thermal paste

Simply call the toll free number written on laptop and file a case saying that the laptop is overheating. The service man will come and he will clean the fan and apply fresh coat of thermal paste

jamy862004

Doubt:

If u install win 8 in 2313 ax, will its touchpad has multitouch gestures? are there drivers available for it?? can the touchpad physically handle multitouch gestures?

tkin

Back to school!!

Doubt:

If u install win 8 in 2313 ax, will its touchpad has multitouch gestures? are there drivers available for it?? can the touchpad physically handle multitouch gestures?
Yes to all questions.

firoz3321

Broken In

Hello all,

I ordered g6 2313ax last sunday from flipkart and i received it today.

I installed windows 8 64 bit. I tried to play Need for speed Most Wanted (2012), at high settings the game is freezing a lot. i have to set to medium to play but still not very smooth.

2.5 gigs of Graphics memory and still not able to play the game :( am i missing something ?

I didnt understand what settings to choose from the Catalyst .

Has anyone tried this game ?

Niilesh

Padawan

Hey Guys I have a weird problem with battery. It max capacity keeps changing. like sometimes its ~44K mWh and sometimes >47K.
Wear levels is still at 0%. Which is probably because 90% of the time it is plugged in but since it more than 5-6 months old i am a little worried.

Hello all,

I ordered g6 2313ax last sunday from flipkart and i received it today.

I installed windows 8 64 bit. I tried to play Need for speed Most Wanted (2012), at high settings the game is freezing a lot. i have to set to medium to play but still not very smooth.

2.5 gigs of Graphics memory and still not able to play the game :( am i missing something ?

I didnt understand what settings to choose from the Catalyst .

Has anyone tried this game ?
Yup it lags a lot. Probably it is not compatible with this graphic card. I think there was a file in documents folder in which if you change the max FPS to 30, performance increases significantly.
When i checked the internet i saw that a lot of people were having the same problem. So its a problem with the game

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

Wrong Concept......
even 512MB of HD 7730M will perform faster than HD7670M

& Yes NFS MW lags a lot on this lappy

tkin

Back to school!!

Wrong Concept......
even 512MB of HD 7730M will perform faster than HD7670M

& Yes NFS MW lags a lot on this lappy
Have you tried the 30FPS lock using config? The game lags even with a GTX680, that config hack fixes it mostly.

tkin

Back to school!!

Pls explain & thank you in advance
Go to Documents > Criterion Games > NFS: MW > config. Open it with notepad and change the "Lockto30" setting to true.

It fixed gameplay somewhat on my GTX580 and another 7950 as well.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

Go to Documents > Criterion Games > NFS: MW > config. Open it with notepad and change the "Lockto30" setting to true.

It fixed gameplay somewhat on my GTX580 and another 7950 as well.

Thnx again...
will install game & try this hack. :-D

firoz3321

Broken In

I will try that too.

And one more thing :

I am not able to find proper drivers for bluetooth.

Tried both Qualcom and Broadcom. Broadcom says there is no hardware found.

Please direct me to proper drivers.

Thanks in advance

anky

Youngling

hello frnds...
i own 2005ax..today i formatted my laptop and installed fresh windows 7(64bit) on it..
i had already kept "swsetup" from my original windows..i used those drivers..all things are working fine..now i am left with just a tiny little problem, which is ..when i change the brightness or volume..it's indicator which used to come previously is not coming anymore...does anybody knows how to fix that..?...
thanks in advance..:)

tkin

Back to school!!

hello frnds...
i own 2005ax..today i formatted my laptop and installed fresh windows 7(64bit) on it..
i had already kept "swsetup" from my original windows..i used those drivers..all things are working fine..now i am left with just a tiny little problem, which is ..when i change the brightness or volume..it's indicator which used to come previously is not coming anymore...does anybody knows how to fix that..?...
thanks in advance..:)
Doesn't come up wit my dell laptop either, look for any notification software in 2005AX driver section.

anky

Youngling

there is not anykind of notification software..:(...
it used to come when i was using original windows which came installed when i purchased my laptop..

bhaktanishant

i have bought 'HITMAN Absolution' to play it on my 'HP G6 2301AX'....
I installed it but when i am opening it to play nothing happening.
i had checked system requirement for 'HITMAN Absolution' on 'systemrequirementslab' and i passed it.....
when i Google about it i got that 'HITMAN Absolution' does not support 'windows 8' but some people on Google is telling that it supports also i saw on 'YouTube' that it supports.....

Has any one played it on HP g6 2301ax OR have you any solution.........

PLZ tell me i dying without playing it.........