HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

^^A good cooler really makes difference..
Increase your budget & get Notepal L1.

Finally a Proud owner of G6-2005ax.... :-D:-D
Pls add me to list.

Last edited:

sandeep23

Broken In

Finally I received my laptop on 13-Oct. I am very much satisfied with Infibeam.com as I placed order on 10-Oct and they delivered it in just 4 days :)
Product packaging was excellent. Laptop looks elegant and I am loving it. The free HP backpack was just okay and didn't impress me much.

Please add my name to the owner list!!

Sandeep Roy

Broken In

It has single fan in middle. Would suit all laptops but wouldnt a cooler with fan on left (if there's one) be better?

john12

Broken In

Finally I received my laptop on 13-Oct. I am very much satisfied with Infibeam.com as I placed order on 10-Oct and they delivered it in just 4 days :)Product packaging was excellent. Laptop looks elegant and I am loving it. The free HP backpack was just okay and didn't impress me much.Please add my name to the owner list!!
so u ordered from infibeam. can u tell me how much in total u paid and do u get free warranty offer? I thought of ordering from infibeam since its much cheaper than flipkart but I didnt know how safe their service was .

sandeep23

Broken In

so u ordered from infibeam. can u tell me how much in total u paid and do u get free warranty offer? I thought of ordering from infibeam since its much cheaper than flipkart but I didnt know how safe their service was .

Infibeam listed price was 33,399. I paid 31,729 (5% off using GREEN2012) and now If I return some old mobile/ camera to them I would get another 5% credit into my infibeam account. Unfortunately I could not opt for free extended warranty offer as the cut off purchase/ invoice date was 11-Oct. Anyways I am very much happy with my laptop and services provided by infibeam.

john12

Broken In

Infibeam listed price was 33,399. I paid 31,729 (5% off using GREEN2012) and now If I return some old mobile/ camera to them I would get another 5% credit into my infibeam account. Unfortunately I could not opt for free extended warranty offer as the cut off purchase/ invoice date was 11-Oct. Anyways I am very much happy with my laptop and services provided by infibeam.
k then ill order from infibeam. I don't want to wait any longer

duke123

In the zone

Unfortunately I could not opt for free extended warranty offer as the cut off purchase/ invoice date was 11-Oct. Anyways I am very much happy with my laptop and services provided by infibeam.

you are eligible for free warranty offer..This offer is ONLY valid for end customer purchases made between 16th August to 11th October..apply fast..Back to Campus

sandeep23

Broken In

you are eligible for free warranty offer..This offer is ONLY valid for end customer purchases made between 16th August to 11th October..apply fast..Back to Campus

Unfortunately my invoice date is shown as 12 Oct. I am constantly in touch with Infibeam.com to correct the invoice and use 10-Oct as invoice date which is rightfully my purchase date. If I get corrected invoice then I will surely go for free extended warranty offer :)

Last edited:

anky

Youngling

hi everyone..!
today i got my 2005ax booked!!..i will be getting it on 18th..!!..total price is 33500\- ! from HP-WORLD with 1 year free extended warranty offer, HP mouse and HP backpack(if you are buying from HP-WORLD, u can still get this offer for 3-4 days more).
now i want to ask two questions?
1. should i upgrade its RAM by 4 GB more(making total RAM 8GB, considering future softwares and games)?
2. which type of cooling pad should i purchase?(local or branded).

soon i will be joining the owner list too.!!

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

^^ congrats. how you got the free warranty? isn't the offer expired?

1. try using full 4GB. if you feel the lappy is bottlenecked, add 4GB more.

anky

Youngling

yeah the offer has expired but in HP-WORLD the shopkeeper was saying that only they(HP-WORLD) can give you this offer, and that too for only 2-3 days more.
actually they are registering the lappy in backdate..!(or whatever...) but yess..!! i am still getting this offer..!
earlier i was planning to buy this in diwali..but that camera offer sucks..!!..so decided to buy this as ASAP..!
and luckily got one...!(with warranty offer)
and @sam, can u tell me about cooling pads..?..which one should i buy?..

a friend of mine bought a HP laptop with 2nd gen i3/2 GB ati 7 seires/8 GB RAM (37000 rs)
hope my 2005 ax will perform better..! :p

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

yeah the offer has expired but in HP-WORLD the shopkeeper was saying that only they(HP-WORLD) can give you this offer, and that too for only 2-3 days more.
actually they are registering the lappy in backdate..!(or whatever...) but yess..!! i am still getting this offer..!
earlier i was planning to buy this in diwali..but that camera offer sucks..!!..so decided to buy this as ASAP..!
and luckily got one...!(with warranty offer)
and @sam, can u tell me about cooling pads..?..which one should i buy?..

a friend of mine bought a HP laptop with 2nd gen i3/2 GB ati 7 seires/8 GB RAM (37000 rs)
hope my 2005 ax will perform better..! :p

What laptop did your friend buy? It seems as if you are either overrating the price or the features, because for 37K the features sound too good to me.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

^^ most likely this one ---> HP Pavilion G6-2136TX (2nd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 2GB Graph). Or 2017TX.

@anky, no idea about cooling pads.

anky

Youngling

yeah that one G6-2136TX..!!
@sam - which one is better..??.. :p
i think A8 is better than i3 2nd gen !

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

both are same. i3 takes lead in some single threaded apps, A8 takes lead in some DX11 games. Paying 37k for that laptop is not a good idea. One can get Asus K53SM by paying 2k more.

john12

Broken In

I just made an order at infibeam,now eagerly waiting for it.

anuj kumar

Broken In

hi
i got windows 7 home basic with my laptop. i download a key of ultimate from torrent and enter in "windows any time upgrade" nw it is converted to windows 7 ultimate.
bt i am worrying although my window is genuine or not.
help me

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

if you have used WindowsAnytimeUpgrade key and it is accepted, it has turned genuine. But remember discussing about it is against forum rules. WAU is not free.

john12

Broken In

Finally I received my laptop on 13-Oct. I am very much satisfied with Infibeam.com as I placed order on 10-Oct and they delivered it in just 4 days :)!
I placed an order yesterday and it seems they are going to start shipping only on19th and delivered it around 25th.I don't know why they take so much time when they can deliver yours in 4 days:(

I too couldn't wait and placed the order with infibeam yesterday night for 31,729. Thanks for giving the discount code :)

But they are showing ships by 19-Oct and delivers by 25-Oct :( Don't know why such a delay

Top Bottom