Hows this T3 India Mag?? I need ur reviews plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Hey people,

anyone of you reading T3 or a subscriber of this mag - T3 India!!
I am thinking about subscribing it.. any comments,
give ur review hows is it! I am sure some of you must have read a few editions of it atleast if not all.

Secondly, they are giving away, X-Mini Speaker with it,
speaker looks supper cool, I might just subscribe just for the speaker,
but I dont know if they are giving the same speaker that shown on reviews over the internet.

there are two offers right now:
1. official website --> *www.t3india.com/ - 1yr - free speaker
2. indiaplaza.in -> link here 1 year - 50% discount
which one is better!!! I think speaker is gr8 deal.

Waiting for your reply guyz, thanx

Regards

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Its a grossly overpriced magazine showing off gadgets for filthy rich only. I find Living Digital to be better than it and moreover its cheaper.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I find Stuff better. They claim to be the best selling gadget magazine in the world (HQ in the UK) and they've just started their Indian editions for Rs.100 starting from December 2008. December 2008 was full of Malaika Arora and January 2009 was full of Celina Jaitley. :) However I have subscribed only to T3 under the 1 yr speaker free offer. I read all the magazines last month. T3 was giving the best offer subscription wise.

OP
rollcage

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
However I have subscribed only to T3 under the 1 yr speaker free offer.
Hey Dude..
Can you tell me hows this speaker, there is one X-Mini Capsule, Max, and new X-mini-II.
are they giving 1 or two of those, can you post picture?
hows the sound quality!..

Regards

OP
rollcage

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I may order just for the speakers

*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/08/x-mini.jpg

*asia.cnet.com/i/r/2007/gb/aug/xmini_b.jpg

Last edited:

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Hey Dude..
Can you tell me hows this speaker, there is one X-Mini Capsule, Max, and new X-mini-II.
are they giving 1 or two of those, can you post picture?
hows the sound quality!..

Regards

I already have a one-speaker X-Mini Capsule and am quite impressed with the sound quality. It is much better than the best mobile phone's loud speaker out there and better than most laptops speakers. And for the sound it produces for its size, it is amazing. However, don't expect too much out of it.

A two-speaker module means two wires and more to carry around. One-speaker X-Mini is the best companion for the iPod according to me.

I may order just for the speakers

Good choice. I bought it for Rs.940 from www.theitdepot.com

Even i am thinking of subscribing to T3, checked it out in crossword last week, seemed good for me.

Good choice. But before you subscribe, I would suggest you check out the Indian version of the Stuff magazine.

Last edited:
K

kamal12341

i HAVE BEEN A SUBSCRIBER OF THIS MAGAZINE FOR THE PAST 1 1/2 YEARS . ITS A GOOD IF NOT GREAT MAG AS MOST OF THE PRODUCTS REVIEWED are so expensive as if this mag is meant for the rich but their offer right now is very good ,a max mini speaker is worth Rs 1000 + in the market so my suggestion is go for it even if u dont like the mag but the speaker quality is really good,check its online review at tech2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom