How to write Dvd Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi8404

Right off the assembly line
hi viewres ,
i have an dvd writer . its specs are Dvd +- r , +-rw only
all dvds avaliable today are 4.7 gb naa . i have an video dvd (titanic). how can i write it into an 4.7gb dvd. titanic movie consists of 6gb . how can i write it . shall i do Dvd-Dvd copy or there is another process for writing it . or any special Dvd Video cd is available in market . please respond guys.

swatkat

Technomancer
i think that DVD is a dual layered one or it may be just a copy protection measure, which makes thier size larger....

try DVDShrink, to copy that.....
*www.dvdshrink.org/what.html

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Or try to convert it to other formats like .avi and then u can write them as data formats on the DVD. By this u can also burn more movies....

blacklight

Journeyman
hi m8,
the best solution to ur problem is to use Nero Recode.
find it here
*www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/Nero-Recode.shtml

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Nero Recode CANNOT work with copy-protected DVDs, The best thing to do is use a DVD Decryptor to extract the VIDEO_TS files and then use an application like Nero Vision Express or Sceneo VCopy to make a DVD Video file and then use Nero to burn it. Like swatkat said, the Titanic DVD that you get from Excel Videos is copy protected, plus its DVD9, as mentioned on the back of the DVD. You need to shrink it, once you're done with the extraction though, you can use Sceneo VCopy to auto-fit the content at the highest possible quality into DVD format and then burn it on the DVD automatically.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
abhi8404 said:
hi viewres ,
i have an dvd writer . its specs are Dvd +- r , +-rw only
all dvds avaliable today are 4.7 gb naa . i have an video dvd (titanic). how can i write it into an 4.7gb dvd. titanic movie consists of 6gb . how can i write it . shall i do Dvd-Dvd copy or there is another process for writing it . or any special Dvd Video cd is available in market . please respond guys.

Use dvd decrypter to decrypt and rip the videos to your Hdd. Then use DVD shrink to make those huge videos to fit 4.3Gb. Yeah u can use only 4.3Gb of the 4.7Gb. DVD shrink will transcode the videos for you and then u will be able 2 fit it on a DVD5. Alternately you can use a dvd9 or a 8.7Gb dvd for writing the whole movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom