how to use subtitle in 6-1 dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently i have bought a dvd which is 6-1 ...now i have downloaded sub title for them but i am not be able to play them as they are meant to be..i think they are generally for 700 mb rip but i am having files of different size like one 0.99 mb file has 1 movie full and other movie in half and its completed in next part of 275 mb now plz tell me how to use subtitle so that it can be played acc to scene

mittyr

silentFOX
You will need "DirectVobsub"(its comes in CODEC PACKS - eg: CCCP) or "VLC Player" or any video player that can handle external subtitles.

Then name the subtitle file excatly as the movie file. Once you start the movie, the subtitles will be automatically loaded incase of "DirectVodsub" - it has to be loaded manually in "VLC Player".

Now, once its starts check if its in sync with the movie. If not you will have to sync it manually. You can use "Subtitle Workshop" or "Submagic" for this. (Syncing can take hours if you are lucky just a few minutes)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Forgot to mention, you will have to play the *.vob files one by one than "Autoplay" the DVD. So better copy to PC and move the subtitles to the same folder.

Last edited:

mittyr

silentFOX
If you just wanna watch it, here's the shortcut for adjusting "time delay" in VLC Player.

Ctrl+H - Increase subtitle delay by 50ms
Ctrl+J - Decrease subtitle delay by 50ms

If you wanna edit it "Submagic" would be much easier.

*www.softpedia.com/progDownload/SubMagic-Download-48060.html

If you need tips in editing, do ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom