How to use 3D analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

Hey, i have downloaded the 3D analyzer, but i dont know how to use.
Please help me.

Stalker

Padawan
mw shud run ok on ur card
AOE3 requires pixel shaders, but inorder to use 3danalsyse to run these games, i think u require pixel shader 1.1

Give this a try
1) select the exe file
2) Enable all H/W limits & pixel/vertex shader options, change device id's to that of FX5950
3) run it thru 3danalyse

if it does not work.........try experimenting with the different options

OP
N

--Neo--

can you tell me what are the "device ids" for the GMA 950 onboard graphics. Also a link to a 3dA discussion site would be helpful

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
i think u are not getting it right.
U already have the 950 so u can (by entering a device id) emulate a much powerful device

OP
N

--Neo--

ok, i get it now.

can you tell me the device IDs of GeForce 6400/6600/7300 ??

paul_007

Padawan
if i am not wrong then intel GMA 950 has pixel shader 2.0 support, i think all games will run by using 3d analyze

3d analyzer will try to emulate those features which are not supported by ur graphic card so as to run the games

Last edited:

Aakash14

Broken In
Help Me !
I Want to Use PoP:SoT On My Intel 865G ONboard Grafix
Tell me how to use 3d analyze as my card doesnt support pixel shader n T & L....................:p

Ahem...........can you tell me the device IDs of GeForce 6400/6600/7300 ?? i didnt understand a word any of u said above and i need the Device IDs and Vendor IDs for my 3D Analyzer, so i can run more games using it............and does nyone know how to run Virtua Tennis 3 using 3D Analyzer version 2.36

Aakash14

Broken In
Help Me !
I Want to Use PoP:SoT On My Intel 865G ONboard Grafix
Tell me how to use 3d analyze as my card doesnt support pixel shader n T & L....................
I already did Emulate TnL and Pixel Shader
But Now it says
ur graphic card doesnt support some features (MIN_STREAMS_2):mad:

luvabhi

Right off the assembly line
Please help me.
i want to play grand theft auto IV but i m unable to use it plzz help me

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Please help me.
hi this is abhijeet i have brought grand theft auto IV which requires 256 mb nvidia graphics card & i hv only 128 mb that to of intex then i downloaded 3d analyzer but i m unable to use it would u plzzz help me.before installing 3d analyzer whenever i tried to start the game it shows me a command window in which it says press ctrl + c to continue & when i press it command window closses but th e game doesnt starts i really wanna play that game as soon as possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.