How to stop calls from Vodaphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
The day i unsubscribed from Vodafone's caller tune they just keep calling me. Its really annoying. Because they call at inappropriate times. :mad: When i pick up the phone then this tape is played telling me to subscribe to this caller tune or something else. Please tell me do i have to send any message or so? If u want to advise me to call the customer care service then please tell me the no. too. I am new to this service. It would be better if u just tell the message or no. that i have to dial to remove these unwanted calls.

mediator

Technomancer
*www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/vodafone-c54092.html
*www.intechout.com/2008/01/20/blogck-unwanted-phone-calls-and-sms/

A

anarchist

create message:
START DND
and send to 1909, telemarketing calls will be terminated within 45 days :)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
If sony ericsson, apply the blacklist patch. Stops airtel promotional messages, and hellotunes in my phone.

Those morons do this to me every morning at 7 AM.WTF!
Once I picked up the phone(I was half asleep) and someone said 'kitne aadmi the'.I was really pi$$ed off.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
I too have experienced the same from Vodafone. According to them (Vodafone Kerala), registering for DND service only stops calls from external marketing agencies/firms. Vodafone has the complete right to send promotional messages/calls to your number even if u register for DND.

Thats why i mentioned its worth a try, maybe the calls may stop after the specified 45 days.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
That means i will have to bear their stupid calls for 45 DAYS???????????????? Is there a way to make them stop faster?

Pat

Beyond Smart
All calls come from the same number ? You can use call filtering software in that case.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
I didn't check that no. Whenever i see a no. having 9888.... I just reject the call. Nobody that i know has a vodafone connection of this series. :D

A

anarchist

^ there will be 8-10 Nos. at the maximum. add those nos. to phone book and assign "no tone" to them. you will only get missed calls.

after 45 days of registering DND, you will receive only SMS from vodafone promotional schemes. for 45 days, bear with VODAFONE, they will test your patience limit ;-)

PS: Cellone is the best in these matters, better switch to it.

The day i unsubscribed from Vodafone's caller tune they just keep calling me. Its really annoying. Because they call at inappropriate times.

how you unsubscribed? i tried my best to unsubscribe on one of my vodafone no. but could not unsubscribe. i tried CAN CT to 144 and DCT CT to 56789, both doesn't worked. previous month i mailed vodafone nodal officer and got back my caller tune charges (rs 30/- which were deducted earlier) now this month they have again deducted Rs 30/-. I'm going to ditch VODAFONE now :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

clmlbx

Technomancer
simple call customer care and start yelling

there will be Immediate effect .. used it myself for Airtel

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Just two steps:
  1. Call Customer Care, apply for NDNC and ask them for the NDNC request number. Keep this safely so that you can track your request.
  2. See this thread
    *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77683
    It was made by me with harassed subscribers like you in mind. Please contribute more numbers as you get them and spread the word.
Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom