How to search/find for a private server ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
How to search/find for a privare server to dwld files...

I want to know how we can host files on private servers..
Recently i dwld 2GB data from this privare servers at very high
speeds...with resume and accelerator support

This files where available on megaupload and rapidshare, but as u know
their speed sucks.....also no resume and accelerator support for them..

so can anyone tell how to search/host private servers over the internet..:???:
i,m waiting 4 ur reply brother.thanX in advance

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
overclocker said:
*www.publicproxyservers.com/ u can find it frm here..

hahaha.... u dont download from Proxy Server... they filter ur Browsing request to hide ur self or share a connection..

what author means my private server is a FTP / http which allows him for high speed download...

@EARNER_LEARNER

its private as no one knows about it... thats the idea.. so unless owner of who knows about it informs u... u r not suppose to know about it... and they are so called private as they are hosting some thing which is illigal... therefore this forum rules wont allow us to continue this discussion... :|

overclocker

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
hahaha.... u dont download from Proxy Server... they filter ur Browsing request to hide ur self or share a connection..

what author means my private server is a FTP / http which allows him for high speed download...

@EARNER_LEARNER

its private as no one knows about it... thats the idea.. so unless owner of who knows about it informs u... u r not suppose to know about it... and they are so called private as they are hosting some thing which is illigal... therefore this forum rules wont allow us to continue this discussion... :|
This is not possible for me to know every thing round the world related to computer that's why I m a human being.. some time when I post I use "may be" or "might be" bcz I m not 100% sure abt it.. depend on the endever to find out the exact solution sometimes it correct sometimes not.. but anyhow thanks for ur reply.:)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
overclocker said:
This is not possible for me to know every thing round the world related to computer that's why I m a human being.. some time when I post I use "may be" or "might be" bcz I m not 100% sure abt it..

No one does... neither do i... its a discussion board... and every one's view are welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.