How to Make This Micro SD Card Adapter Work?

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Okay guys I have got a motorola micro SD card adapter, I tried to insert the adapter in my PC's SD card slot but it won't read the adapter, nothing comes up on my comuter, can you suggest me what could be the possible cause and do I need some driver or something for the adapter to be recognized by my computer?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Adapter" doens't need any driver. Most likely it's a bad adapter or something with your slot itself.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Yeah it seems to that might just be the case, is there any other method by which I can put data in my micro SD card apart from using the adapter because I think the SD card slot might have stopped working as my device is nearly 8 years old.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
which micro sd card are you using? .. dont tell me you are just using the adapter without the SD card....

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Buy a USB/ internal card reader.

Ah okay, anything else which can work as an alternative?

which micro sd card are you using? .. dont tell me you are just using the adapter without the SD card....

Yeah, I obviously did insert the micro SD card in the adapter as well, the adapter is of motorola and the micro SD card is of sandisk.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ok... It looks like a faulty adapter. Just use the adapter in some camera to check if it shows as storage. If it doesnt then the adapter has gone caput.

Tech&ME

Banned
seems like you SD Card is having fault, check it by inserting it directly in your mobile phone or friend's mobile phone.