How to make DVD containing 6 movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
how is it possable to fit 6 or 4 movie (approximately 2hr duration each) in one DVD so that it can be played in a genaral DVD player, like yhose DVD's available in music and video stores, which contain 4 or 6 movie in one DVD....

xbonez

NP : Crysis
rip or convert the movies to .avi format. that way you can easily fit 5-6 movies on one dvd. most of the dvd players play .avi files even from a data dvd

Pathik

Google Bot
Convert the movies to either divx or xvid avi or any format... reduce the quality and bitrate a bit... write them onto a dvd... thank me

OP
gau_pppu

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
all my movie's are in AVI amd some in MP4 format but if I make a data dvd with those then i cannot play those in dvd player........? but those dvd available in music stores contain 4 or 6 movie in one, can easily be played in a dvd player....

Pathik

Google Bot
to play divx avi movies u need a divx player(most new players support divx)... if not then u ll need to convert all those files to .vob and reduce all the quality settings to very low... only then u ll be able to fit them onto a dvd..

upendra_gp

In the zone
Well there are many ways!
1]If you don't want much quality then use software like DVD Shrink or Nero Recode and compress various DVD's into 1 GB files. If they aren't compressed at one go then you will need to encode each title again and again.This is comparatively faster. This type of DVD will play on any standalone DVD player.
2]If you want quality then go for XVID. Use software like AutoGK or Gordian Knot and search and you will find a very nice guide for DVD to XVID conversion at websites like doom9.org or videohelp.com. Ask me I can guide you too!In this way each movie will take at least 6 hours to encode but will produce excellent quality in smaller file size. I managed to compress my original DVD of a movie of 2 hours in 800MB at 640X352 at nearly no visible quality loss!
Hope your problem is solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom