How to increase difficulty in Ashes cricket 09

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys,

Even at the highest difficulty level, im finding the game too easy. I wanted to know whether there is any patch nyone has used here to make batting more challenging. I was scouting planet cricket forums but got confused by the plethora of options there.

Also im very excited for don bradman cricket 14.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
IIRC the game has quite variable difficulty. Dont know about pc but on console some time even easy difficulty makes you cry and some times even hardest one is walk in the park.
I dont know much about the mods so let others comment

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont think the game has variable difficulty. The difficulty goes from easy to hard in the sense that the timing window gets more and more reduced. Even at highest difficulty, i can hit the spinner for boundaries every ball as basically the pace is slow and i have mastered the timing. The Fast bowlers are still a challenge.

What annoys me is the field placement and the selection of balls. Suppose the bowler delivers 2 short pitched balls and i hit those for 6, the next 4 deliveries he will bowl the same as well. Also, if i keep hitting boundaries in a particular area of the ground, either no fielder will be placed subsequently or another area of the field becomes open by placing the fielder there. Fielding AI is pathetic.

Top Bottom