HOW TO: Get old Kirsch forum theme back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@amitava82 again thanks to u for doing nice job.Sometime saw when i downloading the stylish script from the given link the page is not open why ?

screenshot-->*img177.imageshack.us/img177/4953/20080730030345qy1.th.png

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Works Fine now...but hey the icons need a bit update..
*www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=172978&highlight=kirsch

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Bumping for possible bug. What is the error about? :confused: *www.imgx.org/public/viewset/5086

Hmmm....someone else has posted already. If it's the forum's problem, how are the other posting?

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Do you think you can use this theme on my forum? I think the Evo theme looks quite good. The interface is PHPBB2.

toofan

Technomancer
Now I am also free form the ads and other thing. now some bigger fonts all blue color. Nothing red except this sign:mad:.

Good work.

toofan

Technomancer
Is it has some problem with system. Because after i installed this krish theme my computer started hanging. and freezing. But after I removed that krish them everything is normal. is it due to this theme.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ I am using your forum theme. It's great! It's saving my eyes from strain from the new TDF forum theme. Thanks for the great work! :)

D

Deleted member 26636

thanx a lot...i'm using it too...its much much better than the ugly new black theme.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
Updated. See 1st post.

Looks like Digit guys removed Webber theme images. Can anyone confirm Evo theme loading new icons are it's default? I'm on GPRS, can't check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom