How to download android apps to PC ?

har

In the zone
Is there any way to download Android apps to my PC and then transfer it to my Android device ?

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
you can do that, but not from the official google's android market, you always get the apps OVER THE AIR. but you can do that from most 3rd party websites..

noob

Cyborg Agent
STOP PIRACY...SUPPORT DEVELOPERS and BUY ..****ing BUY Apps..costs only 100-200 Rs MAX....

Directly download .apk file and then directly transfer it to your cellphone through PC Suite you use !

you dont require PC suite..just connect phone to USB and transfer files as you do on Pen Drive.

or if you have WiFi then its even more simple...Install App "WebSharing" , open your phone SD card on browser and send files.

tmanikandan

The Incredible
If u have LG Smartphone , U can go to their App store and download to PC. They have a few good free apps. The biggest disadvantage is some of the apps here are old versions.

Also u can download from Android Market ( very very reliable source ) as lot of apps are free.

If u don't have wifi or GPRS, then it really matters. Hope google should give an option to download to PC for free apps or at least they should give the option to directly install the application to the phone ( or thru SDK ) if u connect the phone to the pc via USB

Last edited:

raksrules

Youngling
You can get many android apps on getjar.com. You may download the APK from there. I downloaded the cutherope.apk yesterday only and yes it is legal and official.

Top Bottom