How to create menus for DVD movies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

I have a few movies stored on my HDD out of which I want to create a DVD. As all the movies are already in DVD format, encoding wouldn't be necessary. Now, as I want to add in two to three movies in a one DVD, I need to create menu's for it.

Can you guys guide me as to how can I create menus and which is the software that can help me in this. I tried Nero, but th4ere seems to be some problem with it as every time I try it, it's gets held up which encoding agian. As I already have the files in DVD format, is it possible to create a menu without encoding the movies again?

Thank you.

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
lF the movies are on your hdd then you will have to encode them again to view them on dvd.So you will havve to wait for nero to do its job(I think).

DVD Lab Pro. It's a professional tool, but easy on newbies too. And lots of guides available on the net (at the usual suspects - videohelp.com, doom9.net).

You will need DVD spec audio and video to begin with because DVD Lab is not an encoder.

Get a demo version and try it.

*www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/

-Keith

go4saket said:
I have DVDlab Pro but it seems to be quite a complicated choice. Is there something simpler...

All software (like everything else in life :) ) has a learning curve associated with it. Start by reading a good guide.

*www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/dvd-lab.htm

Trust me, once you get hooked on to DVD-Lab, you won't go looking for any other authoring software. I've used it for years, authoring over hundred DVD's (3.5 kilograms :lol: , I know 'cause I weigh them before flying) of stuff captured from digital terrestrial transmissions in Australia and digital satellite stuff here in Arabia (European feeds).

-Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom