How to create a DVD Video files

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitDonz

Broken In
Dear friends,

Pls explain the following,

1, In the root of the DVD you find AUDIO_TS what is that the folder is empty anyway.

2, I had some hard copy of ' .vob ' files when I tried to burn burn those files into a DVD Video, it says that the DVD I am creating will not run on DVD Players why ? If then what software should I use to create DVD Video.

3, Can I burn 20 movies in a single DVD, Some how by compressing the videos at low quality?

Thank You in Advance, Hope to get faster message from you guys..

aminsagar123

Journeyman
I don't suggest burning more than 4 movies on a DVD or the quality will be horrible.

I guess the Audio_TS folder contains additional soundtracks if the movie has them.

You will not be able to burn VOB files directly to DVD. Use DVD composing softwares like Nero Vision, Nero Recode, ConvertXtoDVD, etc.

OP
DigitDonz

DigitDonz

Broken In
I don't suggest burning more than 4 movies on a DVD or the quality will be horrible.

I guess the Audio_TS folder contains additional soundtracks if the movie has them.

You will not be able to burn VOB files directly to DVD. Use DVD composing softwares like Nero Vision, Nero Recode, ConvertXtoDVD, etc.

But I have seen many DVDs but AUDIO_TS had no files or folders..

aminsagar123

Journeyman
The empty AUDIO_TS folder is normally required for the disc to be recognized as a working DVD. Its there for compatibility reasons.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
. forAUDIO_TS is used for DVD Audio and contains DVD-Audio files in the form of .AOB. In a normal DVD Video, there are no files in AUDIO_TS.
VIDEO_TS is used to store all data for the movie and extras (.VOB files are the container files that hold the audio, video and subtitles).
There might be more directories - a typical one is JACKET_P, which contains jacket pictures of the DVD in special sizes. As well, DVD-ROM features for your PC (e.g. PC games or a Software DVD player) may be in other folders and the "root" folder. However, most times, all you'll see are AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS

2. "Nero vision" is good and easy for making DVD video. If you have vista then You can use "Windows DVD Maker".
also here some more:
*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/free-dvd-maker.html

3. look this thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=825505

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom