How to Copy-Paste the right way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
I am ashamed of this people they don't even know how to Copy-paste info from other website & they get caught , but fear not this tutorial will help you guys to face this problem , this is a boon to the Copy-pasters in this forum.

1. When you copy from another website always modfiy the info in some way.

Ex 1

1. Open PowerDVD:

2. Open a movie or Video clip:

3. Go to the beginning of the part u want as avatar & click on pause

you see when you post like this its very easy to find out its copy pasted

here is how it should be done

1. Lets open Dvd power Kiddo

2. Click on the clip you die for

3. when the part begings for sexy avatar , click pause Noobah.

see they can't find this on the net.

2. Never Admit that you have copy pasted info , if you do that once people won't trust you. so never admit you copied even if you did.

3. Use excuses, here is a good list

1. Its the net , no one can create an orignal Tutorial , everyone copies, everyone lies !

2. They copied my stuff , i made this in 1999 (or older) then they somehow hacked into my machine & stole the info, those guys suck!

3. It must have been a considence , i would never copy a thing it was just all luck.

so this are the basic tips to be an good copy paster of various information, i hope it will help you guys.

[ Guide to be updated when new info is found ]

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I am ashamed of this people they don't even know how to Copy-paste info from other website & they get caught , but fear not this tutorial will help you guys to face this problem , this is a boon to the Copy-pasters in this forum.

Ex 1

2. Never Admit that you have copy pasted info , if you do that once people won't trust you. so never admit you copied even if you did.

1. Its the net , no one can create an orignal Tutorial , everyone copies, everyone lies !

2. They copied my stuff , i made this in 1999 (or older) then they somehow hacked into my machine & stole the info, those guys suck!

3. It must have been a considence , i would never copy a thing it was just all luck.

so this are the basic tips to be an good copy paster of various information, i hope it will help you guys.

sach sach bata kahan se copy paste mara hai? :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I think its better suites to "Chit Chat" section if you posted it for fun otherwise its really strange to see someone encouraging ppl for plagiarism.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this tutorial is good for ashish_patel....
He has been Copy-Pasting a lot...... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?searchid=512213

OP
Who

Who

Guess Who's Back
excuse me i have broken 0 rules by making this thread , first of all this thread is written by me also i think this will benefit those copy-pasters so i don't see why this thread should be locked i mean i didn't have brake any rules.

See the rules buddy :D

V

vaibhavtek

Ex 1

i think tumne ye bhi kahi se copy- paste mara hai..???

anand1

In the zone
What's happening yaar. A tut about how to copy paste :confused: :confused:

The thread opener is the first one to read this with both eyes wide open :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom