How to bypass the timer in rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmen360

Broken In
He dudes ... I want to know how to bypass the timer which counts down while downloading a file in rapidshare.com ..:mad:

I m not talking about the change ip thing... I am talking about that 2.3 minutes or soemthing ...timer

x3060

A LOTR fan
i dont know , when i had my reliance usb modem this is what i did . just disconnect from net and reconnect :). timer gone ;-)

sorry , the wait timer , i dont know :-(.

Last edited:
OP
X

Xmen360

Broken In
I tried that javascript thing ... which resets the value of the counter to 0 and then displays the selection of mirrors list... but once I click enter .. rapidshare displays a error saying ticket not produced or somthing in german.

Well .. anyways thanks for the response

raksrules

Youngling
Try using some proxy for accesing the download link. It is a 50-50 chance since it does not work in all the cases. But it has worked many a times in my case.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
rak007 said:
Try using some proxy for accesing the download link. It is a 50-50 chance since it does not work in all the cases. But it has worked many a times in my case.

sorry dear proxies has no role to play here

raksrules

Youngling
@Batistabomb
I have tried using proxy websites and they have worked for me. First i try to access the url in a normal way but becuase i am using Airtel GPRS and it connects via a single ip/gateway rapidshare feels that i already downloaded content and hence need to wait. Thats when i open any proxy website (eg: www.kproxy.com) and paste the link there. It does work.

PS: Mods please edit/remove this post in case discussing proxy websites is illegal here.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
rak007 said:
@Batistabomb
I have tried using proxy websites and they have worked for me. First i try to access the url in a normal way but becuase i am using Airtel GPRS and it connects via a single ip/gateway rapidshare feels that i already downloaded content and hence need to wait. Thats when i open any proxy website (eg: www.kproxy.com) and paste the link there. It does work.

PS: Mods please edit/remove this post in case discussing proxy websites is illegal here.

no problem you had discussed only one proxy, but i can say that's the worst proxy which always suffers from overloading ,and may be it worked for you because you are connecting through GPRS , any how fine

raksrules

Youngling
@Batistabomb
Actually i have a list of proxies which i try if one fails i try other. Actually i have registered on one of these proxy sites wherein they keep on sending new proxies as and when they are setup.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
ax3 said:
buy a premium account and download with great speed and many files at1 go .........

Sellin RS acount in cheap price accept $ n cash

get rid of all this waitin n speed

for more detials go here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43911

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm said:
Sellin RS acount in cheap price accept $ n cash

get rid of all this waitin n speed

for more detials go here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43911
Rs. 240? :shock: for 30 days of downloading from Rapidshare? What use is it of? I think its a total waste of money for most people.:mad:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
MetalheadGautham said:
Rs. 240? :shock: for 30 days of downloading from Rapidshare? What use is it of? I think its a total waste of money for most people.:mad:

wit premium u can download all files once n wit full speed n resume too

per month 150 GB n frm torrents u wont get full speed n for free users u hv to wait n max speed is 2mb thtz suxx man... now a days rs premium is must...for every 1...

Me usin Premium Nite free download frm 2-8 usin BSNL home1000 2mbps

*maxupload.com/img/46AFF75C.jpg

Wit rs premium u can download 4.5 GB per day huh
say wht ???

Status
Not open for further replies.