How to become a paid political party troll?

threeonethree

Journeyman
Whichever Indian news website i go to, there are thousands of trolls over there which post obnoxious replies to each news item. For eg.

News headline: Rakhi Sawant gets plastic surgery.
Troll 1: This is AAP conspiracy.
Troll 2: Modi shd ban this plastic as it pollutes ganga.
Troll 3: (copied 500 times) Vote for us and get free water and bijli.
Troll 4: F the fake gandhis. They too have plastic surgery.
Troll 5: When will the common man get free subsidy on plastic surgery?
Troll 6: ^ Shut up man this procedure is only for suit boot people.
Troll 7: SC/ST need reservation for beauty too.
Troll 8: Go to my homepage and make 8000 Rs from home.

It was suggested to me that these are paid trolls.I checked one guys discus profile and he had like 3000 messages copied and pasted to different news sites and each message was the same.That in a way is a good thing because if this is the level of the general public then we are screwed.

I am currently out of a job and looking to work from home. Can you guys tell me how much they make in a day and how can i join them? Will i be using taking some special training and tools? Whats the work environment in these places like? Does the team leader points at a large monitor and says to his team "updated news!! TOOT PADO SARE!!" Or are these just normal political party fanboys who do this without pay?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Most are deranged fanboys. Some are paid trolls. If I'm not mistaken I saw one post in Reddit (r/india) where a guy who does this for a living did an AMA.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Unemployed or underemployed folks paid to support one party and malign image of other.

OP
T

threeonethree

Journeyman
Most are deranged fanboys. Some are paid trolls. If I'm not mistaken I saw one post in Reddit (r/india) where a guy who does this for a living did an AMA.

What is their recruitment process? Do they hire anybody who qualifies the interview or do only the "in" persons from party lines ? Do they pay the salary as cash in hand or in the bank account? How does the troll manager appraise of their performance and pay them accordingly? Is it just about the number of copy paste posts they made or also about the skill of pissing off the people? Do they have some kind of state of the art operations center or everybody works from home?

I'll prefer working from home so i wont have to associate with these guys at the party office. I do not want to be one of the copy paste ones but the ones that come up with intelligent rebuttals just like Arnab Goswami. So , Are there senior positions available too or will i have to start from being the copy paste guy and work up by pissing off people intelligently in my overtime without pay?

Please help if any of you guys are in on this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom