How to arrange tabs in Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
How can I arrange the opened tabs in two or three rows?

Same feature is available in MS Word, where buttons can be arranged in two rows. How that can b done in Opera? If no option is availabe then, is there any hack?

sakumar79

Technomancer
Right-click on the pages list bar and select customise. In the menu, select wrapping and set to "Wrap to multiple lines"

Arun

OP
n2casey

n2casey

sakumar79 said:
Right-click on the pages list bar and select customise. In the menu, select wrapping and set to "Wrap to multiple lines"

That's OK. I know that method but a major disadvantage in this method is, more than 50% space (vertically) is covered by tabs only & so page viewing bcomes irritating.

Isn't there any other method which can arrange tabs like buttons arranged in MS Word?

sakumar79

Technomancer
Not sure what you mean since I dont use MS Word... But note that there is a possibility of changing it to Extender Menu. Also, there is option to show without image or with image above text,etc... Can you post a pic of what you mean?

OP
n2casey

n2casey

OK I m posting a screenshot.

Now see, more than 50% space (vertically) is covered by tabs only. That's what I was saying. Check the difference btwn Opera & MS Word.

*img59.imageshack.us/img59/5420/scrshotkr8.th.jpg_Opera screenshot

*img233.imageshack.us/img233/6442/scrshot2so8.th.jpg_MS Word screenshot

sakumar79

Technomancer
Got your point... In Opera, you can have tabs show only icon and no text (typically, title of pape is indicated). However, since the icons for most websites will be common (unless they have customised it such as for digit and imageshack), this will be hard to read... When you customize the toolbar, set style to "Images only". This will look awkward with only few tabs though...

Arun

OP
n2casey

n2casey

No more answers?

I was expecting a lot from all members, specially from Vishal Gupta.

Sorry Vishal but I was expecting answer from u :D :D

Anybody wants to answer?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
See this pic. all the Tabs are arranged Horizontally, as a result taking least space. but inconvienient in knowing which tab is which(for tabs with no website Icon)
*img182.imageshack.us/img182/1197/oprvc6.th.jpg

Opera Skin=> Shadow Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom