How to add inforamtion in registry automatically ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
I have seen small registry programs (i.e, having extension .reg ) that automatically add cetain inforamtion in registry. I also want to make something like that.
first I tell u what information I want to add to registry.
BSNL has introduced a wireless phone (TARANG) of LG company (named CDMA fixed Wireless terminal Model : LST-2608 ) basically to provide internet facilty in rural areas through wireless. In that what we do first install Drivers of Phone . Then we go to ( control panel/ phone and modem option/ modem) there we can see LG modem installed . Then we go to properties of that modem and then advance tab of that property dialogue box, there we add information or we can say code (at+crm=1) . Then we come out of that by pressing apply and then OK. Then we create dial up and can now connect to internet. By adding that code only we
can connect to internet otherwise computer shows Error.

So what I want is I want to make such registry program (having .reg extension )that can add that information/ code/ comment to registry automatically. I dont know where that information/code get added in registry.

I want u guys to please help me by telling where that information/ code get added in
registry and how can I make registry preogram so that when I click that program the
information get automaticaly stored in registry .
If Possible can u guys make me such program for me I will be very thankful to u guys

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Re: How to add inforamtion in registry automatically.

Good tutorial for showing us how to post in wrong sections even after 92 posts.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Re: How to add inforamtion in registry automatically.

ehhh?? :O
He posted in Tutorial forum..thats why I replied.:)

@Kaushal, if you are sure that those settings gets added into registry, try searching for that exact code(at+crm=1) in Registry editor.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Then it means that is not stored in the registry. Not every setting in windows is stored within the registry. Some are stored in files too. So its just adding one setting, dont be lazy.

shamindra

Right off the assembly line
I have seen small registry programs (i.e, having extension .reg ) that automatically add cetain inforamtion in registry. I also want to make something like that.
first I tell u what information I want to add to registry.
BSNL has introduced a wireless phone (TARANG) of LG company (named CDMA fixed Wireless terminal Model : LST-2608 ) basically to provide internet facilty in rural areas through wireless. In that what we do first install Drivers of Phone . Then we go to ( control panel/ phone and modem option/ modem) there we can see LG modem installed . Then we go to properties of that modem and then advance tab of that property dialogue box, there we add information or we can say code (at+crm=1) . Then we come out of that by pressing apply and then OK. Then we create dial up and can now connect to internet. By adding that code only we
can connect to internet otherwise computer shows Error.

So what I want is I want to make such registry program (having .reg extension )that can add that information/ code/ comment to registry automatically. I dont know where that information/code get added in registry.

I want u guys to please help me by telling where that information/ code get added in
registry and how can I make registry preogram so that when I click that program the
information get automaticaly stored in registry .
If Possible can u guys make me such program for me I will be very thankful to u guys
------------
Thanks.
I am just new in this forum and would be grateful to you, if you please guide me wherefrom I can download qualcomm modem driver of LG cdma FWT LST2608. In fact I lost that driver CD and have to install in another XPbased computer for Net connection.

Good day.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif Shamindra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom