How to add Google AdSense Ad Codes in Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a blog in wordpress and i am newbie in wordpress. i want to add google ad codes in the left and right column of my 3 column blog. how do i do this. can any one help. i have a blog in blogger and its quite easy to add ad codes there in layout mode. please help as there is no layout mode in wordpress ...

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
go to Design > Theme Editor and edit the file and place the codes where u want the ads to appear like.. like single.php for placing ads inside post.. index.php to post in homepage etc...

or else u can use plugins which does the job...

also, there is dedicated thread for wordpress running in tutorials, so please use it.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82317

OP
P

passion_unlimitedd

Journeyman
go to Design > Theme Editor and edit the file and place the codes where u want the ads to appear like.. like single.php for placing ads inside post.. index.php to post in homepage etc...

or else u can use plugins which does the job...

also, there is dedicated thread for wordpress running in tutorials, so please use it.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82317

thanks Giga, I will try it ...

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I use the adsense delux plugin. The best thing about it is, it keeps track of no. of adsense units displayed and makes sure it doesn exceed 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom