How to accept payment by card at my retail shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_stg

Broken In
Hi All

I have a retail shop in a small city of uttar pradesh. I want facility to accept payment from my customer through credit/debit cards. How do i get this facility. please tell the whole procedure and total investment required.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I suppose you can integrate the paypal payment form directly into your website. Please do integrate it in your website. Don't require the user to leave the website and go to paypal's website.

din

Tribal Boy
Hmm too much into internet ;)

Ravi n Rohan, seems that guy meant a system at his shop and not an online payment.

Like the swiping machine provided by banks.

@amit_stg - Banks like HDFC, ICICI etc provide that. Get in touch with any of those banks for more details.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
you need to have a current account in a bank and then ask them to get u a swipping machine for credit card acceptance...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
For credit card payments you can use paypal.
www.paypal.com

Abe, he has RETAIL SHOP, not online.

Hi All

I have a retail shop in a small city of uttar pradesh. I want facility to accept payment from my customer through credit/debit cards. How do i get this facility. please tell the whole procedure and total investment required.

I think, u must be having a bank account for ur shop, contact ur bank and ask wat u need to do to start dealing by CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom