How much time do you spend on TDF on an average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
1. How much time do you spend on TDF.
the tab is open and my comp is running 24x7 but yeah actively lurk/monitor for 10-15hrs a day easy
2. Do you think, you are spending more time than you should, OR giving less time than you want to give.
urm... wish the forum was more active with more moving threads, then mebbe I could participate more, and prolly so could others. dont wanna be the guy who replies to all the threads and starts a bunch of topics lol.
3. Are you able to balance your lifestyle in this Amazing world of TDF and the Real world?
no actually, if you throw in the internet as well, then def no. I WANT TO BREAK FREE.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Couple of questions...
What do you actually mean by "moving thread"?
And what's wrong in being the guy, "who replies to all the threads and starts a bunch of topics"? :?

Krow

Crowman
^The forum becomes a one-man show. We do not want that. Even if that guy is wrong, a lot of people will take his word for granted in that case. :)

Also, if you notice, a lot of new users look at what the oldies are posting and derive their knowledge from that. So if there is a healthy debate between knowledgeable people, the newbie can learn about most positive and negative aspects of anything. Whereas in case of one person posting all over, his or her opinion becomes the last word.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
1. How much time do you spend on TDF:- 2/3 Hours.
2. Do you think, you are spending more time than you should, OR giving less time than you want to give. No its enough....
3. Are you able to balance your lifestyle in this Amazing world of TDF and the Real world? Yup no problem at all.

gameranand

Living to Play
1. How much time do you spend on TDF??
Ans - 4-5 Hrs daily.
2. Do you think, you are spending more time than you should, OR giving less time than you want to give.
Ans - Its enough. I just hope that gamerz section become more active than it is now. I actually started to post after every post but then a TDF member advised me about that so I have tried to reduce it if not stopped. :D:D
3. Are you able to balance your lifestyle in this Amazing world of TDF and the Real world?
Ans - I come here when I am online. And I come online when I am free so yes no problem.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
ANS= 2 to 3 hours daily. :smile:
ANS=After reading the threads from 2 to 3 hours it is sufficient for me. what else we need also we are updated to technology day to day so its a good thing for me. :number1:
ANS= Absolutely :mrgreen:

CA50

Cyborg Agent
TBH, very less, i visit may be once in a week. But 2-3 years back, used to be quite a regular member

No offense, but due to speed and look (interface), i rarely visit TDF

Yep

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speed is a pisstake, lol. TDF is the fastest ever since we moved to Amazon Cloud. Looks, I'll agree. :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
@asingh, ya mate thats the main reason ;)

@ico, LOL dude,
Previously, i just used to login and browse, i rarely post. Now i am experiencing the speed after posting :)

The experience is very nice, kudos to you guys :D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just for the heck of it,

The video was recorded when server load average was very high around 15-20. So, that means, this is slow.

[youtube]Sl48oMr4OS8[/youtube]

clmlbx

Technomancer
1. How much time do you spend on TDF.

well I never actually measured my time on TDF But must be Active time = 2hrs, like others my work is related with comp. So I check for new post once in a while.. And most Importantly currently I am not working... (searching for my first job.) so I have time to spend..

No,even solving other problems or just checking out solutions for problems given by other members is gaining knowledge... It's learning

Yes, I am able to do it as I give priority to real world then this.

Last edited:
J

Joker

not much time. twice-thrice a week. all other indian forums suck though.

i give adequate time.

yups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom