How much load can the APC 1.1KVA UPS take?

devx

Back on TDF :)
OP: SORRY TO GO OFF TOPIC
Will anybody help me to find out " why my new APC 1100v UPS is not working/starting " it's so new and i charged it for even 24 hrs., i checked it without connecting any equipment. :-( :-(

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
The battery comes unconnected. Did you hook that up. One wire is disengaged, the panel needs to be opened.

dfcols71

In the zone
its rare for guys to look under the bottom of the ,besides the ups is damn heavy around 20kgs
>devx hope you have solved the problem
after connecting the battery and powered on the ups don't connect any to it,charge for 24 hours and then connect your stuff

devx

Back on TDF :)
everything is given in the manual. How could you have missed that big yellow sticker which says the battery isnt connected ?

@dfcols71 / sarath / asingh >> Yaar, i already read the manual but i couldn't found BIG YELLOW STICKER in cartoon box or anywhere., at the battery compartment there's 1 BLACK STICKER, " Requires to be opened by safety personnel only - warranty void if removed " and nothing else.

AND i opened it and connected the wire at +ve., it's working now :) and left it to be charged for 24hrs.

THANKS, i love brethren-ship :-D

kartick

Right off the assembly line
warranty void if removed ? what did you do ? :O

Can you take a pic of the underside ?

Hi Guys

I need to connect my LCD(32" samsung)+PS3 to a UPS for a max of 3 min backup in between outages. How much KVA UPS do I need? And pls suggest the one which can sustain the increased power supply(as is the case with generators usually).

Kartick

Top Bottom