How much does one make from websites such as TDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yup, after visiting endless forums on the web, I ask this to myself , how much does one make from these? Does the revenue come from advertising? I don't see any ads after I registered here. If your website gets traffic, would that convert into money?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
On an average, there are above 2500 guests viewing this forum just about any time of the day. Sometimes even more.
They do click on ads. The global site rank of thinkdigit.com is quite high hence ads will cost more to be put here.
TDF isn't the only part. The massive content of the main ThinkDigit(and its subsidiary sites) also has lots of visitors so ad revenue must be good.

pratyush997

Inactive
On an average, there are above 2500 guests viewing this forum just about any time of the day. Sometimes even more.
They do click on ads. The global site rank of thinkdigit.com is quite high hence ads will cost more to be put here.
TDF isn't the only part. The massive content of the main ThinkDigit(and its subsidiary sites) also has lots of visitors so ad revenue must be good.
+
Ads in the Magz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom