how many still buy digit magazine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
how many still buy digit magazine??lastly i bought somewere in 2005...There after never coz it's huge cost and full of demo and freewares..No use of it.the same can be download with my broadband connection then y we have to pay 125 RS???:)

ChaiTan3

GTK+ programmer
A broadband connection cost per month is more than that of the digit magazine
and some articles are good for a laugh
even the fast track is gr8 for learning

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
we will stop this december......i will save 125 rs by that way
actually we 3 frnds buy it together and share.......for 1st 4 mnths one fellow paid now its my turn soon the nxt guy will be paying
btw i can read it in my college news stand.......durin breaks
when i am working and hv enough money then i willl buy it.......certainly not now

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I buy it all the time :D from news stand. I buy only for the mag and not for the DVD/CD

magazine is good for information... but i take magazine from my friend as he gets in Rs. 50 or 60 b/s of dealership....:D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I BUY all the PC related magazines that there are..
Who can resist the enthusiasm of opening freshly bought magazines , Smell the new pages and enjoy the palpations of heart.
Nothing compared to it..
Given a choice..between..digital and hardbook i prefer later..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I last bought it in 2006 i guess. Now we have this service in my city. Pay Rs120 and get any 15 magazines a month. A guy comes to my home every alternative day and takes the old magazine and gives a new one.

Its good...i am able to read all tech magazine...mom all women magazines...sis all fashion magazines and dad all health and biz magazines :D

...and yes....all tech magazines come with CD and DVD and stuff :) Sometimes it too scratched but most of the time its fine

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i buy digit mostly for the mag coz no amt. of bb conn. can get u news like from digit's perspective and the shoot-outs are gr8 too i agree abt most of the s/w which can b downloaded frm the internet

for me i just don't want to waste my time in d/l updates rather than watching you-tube videos:D

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
rakeshishere said:
Thats a Nice Little Pocket Money :(
my pocket money is not that much . i spend 325 Rs out of my [x] Rs. of pocket money ! :D

therefore , total pocket money remaining for other purposes [ x-325 ] Rs. ! :lol:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
I started to subscribe digit for cd's frn 2002 it will end in july2008, but now i like the mag more and since i hav BB dvd's are of no use.
It would be nice if they can give only mag+Fast track version at low price without dvd.

escape7

What? Where? How?
I stopped buying digit after august 2005 when they changed the format of the magazines, i have all the issues before that date, and do read it sometimes just to past time... sigh... i miss the old digit.

I sometimes borrow the copy from friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom