how is Sony MDR-EX32LP in-ear headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Does anyone own MDR-EX32LP. If yes, is it a worthy buy. i am trying to get either this one or Creative EP-630. Please suggest

utsav

damn busy...
^^get EP630 .its great as many forum members own it and have given plus points to it.I use sony MDR-E8880 .its better than some creative earphones.

K

krazyfrog

desiibond said:
thanks man. got EP-630. Damn good noise isolation but doesn't produce much bass.
Try out the different rubber tips. You'll get the most bass with the one that fits you best.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yeap. I tried all of them. Medium sized buds provided perfect noise isolation. I am not saying that bass is low. Compared to my previous apple in-ear headphones, Sony MDR-E818LP, the bass in EP-630 is low but highs and mid's are crisp and clear. In the end, extremely satisfied as I now keep my ipod volume at 20-30% compared to 50+ with E818LP while on road.

ajayritik

Technomancer
desiibond Can you please tell me from where you purchased the EP 630 headphones? Is it from Delhi? I'm planning to buy one but having a tough time getting one here!

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Rs. 1250

also, you can get the same at SP Road (Vishal Infotech, creative resale partner) for 1150+tax.

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
i think u paid more than for what its currently available.its available for 900Rs in many places

utsav

damn busy...
many members have posted in this forum that its available for around 900Rs.try searching in this forum.

As far as i remember the members were mostly from Mumbai.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Yes. It's available for 900-950 bucks without bill(w/o warranty). But I don't want to take risk. If I go to SP road, I can get it for 1150 bucks but to and fro charges will cost another 100 bucks (auto). that is why I bought it in Brigade road for 1250.

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
guys even i bought ep-630 long back.i thought it was 900 and went to the store in jayanagar 4th block,bangalore.then dealer told me it was 1200.i counted all the paise i had on the spot but cud manage only 1180-oof
he accepted!
got ep-630 with bill for 1180 finally

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
krazyfrog said:
Try out the different rubber tips. You'll get the most bass with the one that fits you best.

Looks like these earphones had burn-in period. after few days of listening (only 1-2 hours per day), now they are producing terrific crisp bass.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I didn't knew EP-630 had a burn-in period. Also after burn-in, speakers usually create deeper bass which is less tight.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Some of the audiophile grade, high-end earphones do have certain manufacturer specified burn-in period. But the low-end earphones usually provide almost 100% performance out of the box.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. EP-630 has burn-in period. Some people mentioned in anythingbuipod forums that few companies like Sennheiser does the in factory burn-in for their earphones/headphones and creative EP-630 has minimum of 10 hour burn-in.

also check this *forum.lowyat.net/topic/438730

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom