How is 5310Xpress Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think it's similar to 6300. Only difference is that this phone has music keys beside the display, will have 3.5 mm adaptor and come with high capacity memory card (around 512mb i guess). The music player is different though and much better and has various skins. Overall i think the phone will be nice slim music phone with good sound quality and features but an average camera.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
krazyfrog. said:
I think it's similar to 6300. Only difference is that this phone has music keys beside the display, will have 3.5 mm adaptor and come with high capacity memory card (around 512mb i guess). The music player is different though and much better and has various skins. Overall i think the phone will be nice slim music phone with good sound quality and features but an average camera.

Hmm. what about battery life. 6300 is one of worst phones in terms of battery life. Hardly lasts a day.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It's a good phone.But i would have taken Nokia 5700 XM coz symbain OS,great design.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Have heard that the music quality is excellent. Besides, it is really slim and gorgeous. Good vfm @ 11K, IMO

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
5310 any one would buy for the form factor only. 5700 is for symbian. Only music, not much applications required except like morange, opera mini, etc. You can go for 5310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom