How do I move my Android apps to the external SD card?

dr_bilal

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I bought the New Android ICS Tablet.I'm stuck trying to figure this out. I've 4GB internal SD Memory, but I can't figure out how to move Android apps to the external MicroSD Card. The only place I see the external sd card show up is under settings. Right now it says I have 29.92 gig avail.It is basically empty.I've tried a couple of programs like app to SD pro, and a few other, but they are always showing the internal 4 gig sd card as an external. I can move apps to that (Internal)sd card Only, but not the Ext sd card I put in the sd slot. How to get these programs to run /move to the true external sd card.Then Whats the Use Of Expandable Memory(all the Tablet Manufacturer Advertise)?..I searched all the Android Forums,But didn't get perfect Answer.

Thanks for any help.

Dude first root ur tablet n then there r lot f free apps that can move apps to internal sd.card r external...
If u still hav any sort f doubt head over to xda forum...

frankeric

Journeyman
Hi,
I bought the New Android ICS Tablet.I'm stuck trying to figure this out. I've 4GB internal SD Memory, but I can't figure out how to move Android apps to the external MicroSD Card. The only place I see the external sd card show up is under settings. Right now it says I have 29.92 gig avail.It is basically empty.I've tried a couple of programs like app to SD pro, and a few other, but they are always showing the internal 4 gig sd card as an external. I can move apps to that (Internal)sd card Only, but not the Ext sd card I put in the sd slot. How to get these programs to run /move to the true external sd card.Then Whats the Use Of Expandable Memory(all the Tablet Manufacturer Advertise)?..I searched all the Android Forums,But didn't get perfect Answer.

Thanks for any help.

Hi bro you can use app2sd application to move your apps to sd card but this app only works with 2.2 or higher.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
[TOOL] DirectoryBind - move data to external_sd (GameLoft, Shadowgun etc.) ROOT req. - xda-developers

Works as a charm

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Try this tutorial. There's no need to root your phone.

How to Install/Move 'Almost Every' Android App To The SD Card | ValueWalk

Top Bottom