How do i make my blog better and Popular?

R2K

In the Zone
No offence but go easy with the font coloring dude...
It looks like a myspace of a 13 year old girl ... :D
Just go through other tech blogs and try to pick up some ideas and start developing a pattern

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
lol... just read what akshay wrote... :D

chng the font and colors it makes u look like a confused teenage girl... heheh.. :p

koolent

Youngling
Ok... Now it will be simple black font and some content.. But what pattern should I use ?

I will be writing another review about a monster gfx

And that colourful review was by me.. :(..

It was just something introductry and I am going to remove my phone number as soon as I can..

And that colourful review was by me.. :(..

It was just something introductry and I am going to remove my phone number as soon as I can..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You mean in Google search? It should already be there. You can find it with the right keywords. If you want it to come higher up, you will have to do a little SEO.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Btw guys i added 3 sub-pages(news,reviews,digital art)how do i post in them.I just cant do it :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Btw guys i added 3 sub-pages(news,reviews,digital art)how do i post in them.I just cant do it :(

What do you want to post in 'sub-pages' (sic)? :confused:

Create categories, not pages. Add your existing and new posts into those categories. For ex., your photoshop posts go into 'Digital Art'. Configure your blog to show categories at the top instead of pages.

Think of categories as folders where you put your files (posts). That ought to make it simpler. ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Google it. I'm on Wordpress, long time since I used Blogger.

Go through the options/settings/configuration on your blog's dashboard. You'll figure it out.

Top Bottom