How Can I Restrict Others From Viewing My Scraps In Orkut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughGuy

Broken In
Hi friends, when i was searching in Orkut, some have disabled from viewing their Scraps and Photos, Can any one tell me how i can do that, i.e I dont want others to see my scraps and Photos..... Thanks in advance....

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
yeah..not available.

The only way not to make ur scrap book public is to delete all the scraps. I am doing it!

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
There was a Link in Orkut...Where u could request for some NEW features in Orkut..I couldnt Find it..Will Tell Ya more ASAP! ;)

sivarap

In the zone
feature not available. ya but at times the photos or scraps links don't work. But when u maximise the window, they work.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
hey!! THINK .....

WE r using ORKUT to SHARE something (photos, etc.)
Why u want to hide those then ???

If u don't want to see ur photos/scraps then there is simple way.... DON'T UPLOAD THEM :D

RoughGuy said:
Thanks For ur replies friends.... I thought it was an option provided some where.....

I think u haven't seen that link...... it is having orkut's new feature that restrict others from viewing ur scraps in orkut

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
bhai logon..seeing scraps of other frnds and knowing abt their life etc etc makes orkut so popular :D .... doing a jasoos karamchand on them

agar orkut main scraps hide ho jaaye then orkut will be a BIG BIG FLOP .............

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
thats the beauty of orkut. that is one of the reasons for making orkut popular. as of now, no such feature has been implemented.

satyamy

Alive Again...
yes yes yes
thats true
their are some orkut hacks

we can disable someone to write scrap entries on our scrap book
& also we can disable someone to view our photos

One of my frind has orkut profile he showed me that he cannot view one of his friends photos & can even write him scarp
last month they has a very big fight & that frind guy has now disabled my frined to write any entried

when he tries to click on the photos the mouse pointer (i.e. hand) changed into cursor (I Shape)
I tried it from my profile & i can see his photos & can also write scraps
but he cant

So their is some options or hacks

I have started searching for this................
will tell u as soon as i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom