How can i Do This??

Status
Not open for further replies.

swades

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I want to copy a song from an Audio Cd to my hard disk drive.

I copied that song 2 my hdd, removed the cd and when i tried playing that song, it doesn't play.

Is there any other way to this???

Please tell at the earliest..

Thanks

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Insert the audio cd. If you are using media player, insert the cd open media player and click RIP and there u go

tanmoy_rajguru2005

Journeyman
__Virus__ said:
Insert the audio cd. If you are using media player, insert the cd open media player and click RIP and there u go
YA its the most easy option. U can go to other S/W too if u want to do that. I think mp3 is a good format so no need to try other s/w.

phatratt

In the zone
dude u cannot just copy-paste the tracks in the CD,you need to rip it into mp3 format and listen.

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
when u copy paste from an audio cd , all it copies is a 1KB shortcut in .cda format referring to track and sector on the CD itself, so it's of no use once u eject the CD.

U can however rip/convert the cd audio track in .wav format 1411KBps to WMA / MP3 (32-192 KBps, most used range) using softwares like Windows Media Player and Musicmatch Jukebox respectively.

There are thousands of rippers available , although I prefer the above ones.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Techie_Geek said:
when u copy paste from an audio cd , all it copies is a 1KB shortcut in .cda format referring to track and sector on the CD itself, so it's of no use once u eject the CD.

Bang On Target Techie_Geek

rajesh

Journeyman
On how to rip with Windows Media Player, U can visit this site.

*www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0080.mspx
:)

hansraj

In the zone
hey dude.... good icon. i must say .. iam really impressed.... now no comments on my icon please

imprince

Journeyman
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
__Virus__ said:
YA its the most easy option. U can go to other S/W too if u want to do that. I think mp3 is a good format so no need to try other s/w.
jst do it

Status
Not open for further replies.