Honor View 10 vs OnePlus 5T??? Help me choose

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I don't think OP 5T's camera is inferior to S6. It will be inferior to S7 as S8 didn't make a big upgrade over S7's sensor (just improved low light photography a bit). OP 5T lacks OIS though, maybe that's why S6 beats it in some pics but overall I won't say 5T has an inferior camera if you can take shake free photos.

Just get LG G6, change its launcher, apply themes to change its default icons & all. I'd suggest Nova Launcher Prime or Google launcher. It's an android device, not Apple.
Four settings to change on the LG G6

Due to the theme engines I personally prefer skinned UI over stock as there's no need to root. Rooting decreases the reliability of your phone. Even the stable ROMs give some issues or other in long run. I have used my old Nexus 4 with just custom ROMs for 2 years & I used to change ROMs every few months. I used my Z3C with custom ROMs for a year & it was running stock for over a year, I can easily say custom ROMs aren't reliable.
He's still stuck between the A8+ & the 5t. The shopkeeper is giving him good discount on prebooking so I think he will go for the Sammy one. Thanks for your inputs brother. I will let you all know the reviews of his new phone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
He's still stuck between the A8+ & the 5t. The shopkeeper is giving him good discount on prebooking so I think he will go for the Sammy one. Thanks for your inputs brother. I will let you all know the reviews of his new phone.
If that A8+ costs ~25k after discount, it could be a good deal (still a mid range phone for that price is not worth it IMO).

billubakra

Conversation Architect
He got the A8+. What a phone, superb camera and overall experience.

A cousin of mine is now eyeing the 5t. Any chance that it's price will reduce after the S9 is released or in March to clear out old stock?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

A cousin of mine is now eyeing the 5t. Any chance that it's price will reduce after the S9 is released or in March to clear out old stock?
Watched GeekyRanjit's last video for a8+. TBH, He should've gone with s7/s7 edge instead of a8+.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@SaiyanGoku
Goku is there a website which provides gst number on the invoice for phones, memory cards etc? My cousin registered on Amazon business but they are doing it only on certain items and not all of them.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@anupam_pb
My cousin told me to order one for him. I was about to check the oneplus website for any offers, since I didn't know the complete address so I googled and I stumbled upon this
A OnePlus app is supposedly collecting user data without consent. Again.
I called him and he told me to wait and not to order as of now.

@anupam_pb
My cousin told me to order one for him. I was about to check the oneplus website for any offers, since I didn't know the complete address so I googled and I stumbled upon this
A OnePlus app is supposedly collecting user data without consent. Again.
I called him and he told me to wait and not to order as of now.
Buy 5T or get LG G6

Minion

Conversation Architect

Don't think so, OP will never do price cut they simply discontinue product

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The Honor View 10 come at half the price of an iPhone X, yet at the same time offer top of the line features and a contemporary design.Similar to other Honor devices, the View 10 additionally has a colour temperature wheel that permits you to make the screen look cooler or warmer, or give it a (marginally) more particular colour skew.
Not at half price, more like at a third. It's not having top of the line SoC or UI. Most phones have colour calibration options.

Mymobilemag

Right off the assembly line
One Plus 5T is best smartphone. Qualcomm 835 chipset and shoots pictures like nothing less than DSLR with dual camera setup.

Top Bottom