Himesh Reshmiyan now in movies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Himesh Reshmiyan is now going to appear in a movie called Aap Ka Suroor, named after his music album. And yes, he is the lead actor.

GOD, save me!!!

*entertainment.oneindia.in/movies/bollywood/features/aap-ka-suroor-061106.html

jal_desai

In the zone
blackpearl said:
Himesh Reshmiyan is now going to appear in a movie called Aap Ka Suroor, named after his music album. And yes, he is the lead actor.

its not Aap ka Suroor.... it's Aap Kaa Surroor - The Moviee - The REAL Luv Story

lol :)

i dont know abt the film but the screenplay looks good and even the soundtrack....
and one more thing.. In this film, Himesh will be seen without a cap
now tht's worth watching..... :))

hey... how do u know u r watching himesh on t.v. :

(1) there is a long overcoat worn by the character

(2) the character is wearing a denim cap (always)

(3) there is always a crowd of 50-100 ppl around the character who is singing in the middle ... :))

Last edited:
OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
jal_desai said:
hey... how do u know u r watching himesh on t.v. :

(1) there is a long overcoat worn by the character

(2) the character is wearing a denim cap (always)

(3) there is always a crowd of 50-100 ppl around the character who is singing in the middle ... :))

Another joke on himesh baba.

Q: Why does Himesh never shaves?

A: Because he can't see himself in the mirror with his face pointed towards the sky (recall how himesh holds the mike. Now replace the mike with a razor. How can anybody shave in that posture?)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Lol .. There is a community in Orkut "I hate Himesh Reshamiya" .. There was a thread in it "Whom shall Himesh marry" .. Most of the people voted Bobby Darling as the most suitable match for Himesh ..

I hope that wont happen .. or their offsprings will be a disaster for humanity ... :D

mediator

Technomancer
ooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo tera tera tera tera :D :D :D

Thats his script in the film! :D

outlaw

De@d
i hate that guy and all his songs ; his NASAL TONE is unbarable

check out all his albums he thinks he is like some kinda "uber macho modern day casanova " ;
but i gotta say all the gals are awesome in his songs

what i think is he was a loser/freak in his school/college days and got bullied by other kids and DROOLED at all the "way outta league girls" and so he is making all his dreams come through his songs like all the hot chicks all over this DUMB FATSO ; cuz in real life he aint gonna be get those hot chicks

BTW why is he crying in his songs

HIMESH if u are reading this " GET A LIFE SUCKER "

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
There was an article in Mumbai Mirror on this. They asked few heroines whether they would like to act in Himesh film. All said no except the one and only Bobby Darling!
About the film, it will surely be a big big flop. This film is Himesh real love story is just a crap i think. It may be just a publicity stunt!
About the songs, the latest shown in TV these days is a typical himess style...nothing new about that.

jal_desai

In the zone
outlaw said:
what i think is he was a loser/freak in his school/college days and got bullied by other kids and DROOLED at all the "way outta league girls" and so he is making all his dreams come through his songs like all the hot chicks all over this DUMB FATSO ; cuz in real life he aint gonna be get those hot chicks

even i think so.... he would have remained the most boring, ever hated dunce in his school and college life... wat a loser... he even lost his love... then wats the meaning of crying in 27 songs and then makin a movie and embarass those girls who are quietly living their lives now.... this movie and his songs could break the houses of those girls... wat say bhaiyo???

outlaw

De@d
@ jal desai

i dint know that ; damn he's doing all this for his "LOVE"

maybe some high school love affair

i cant belive he's doing all this for some gal who dont give a sh*t about this dumbo

if what jal said is true then himesh is HOPELESS

GET A LIFE MAN

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
kyon bechare ki maar rahe ho ..... but this guy's gotta a lot of attitude see his interviews on tv and uwill see .... as far as breaking houses .... bechare ka dil tuta hai sympathise karo kyon maar rahe ho uski .... uska dukh samjho ... bechara mu chupane ke liye dadi rakhta topi pehanta hai ..... dil se gata hai sorry naak se gata hai ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom