High End Rig - Gaming and Few Apps

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Currently got 2 x U2412HM (For a few weeks) till I get the U2713H in India or a Samsung Series 9... which will happen probably next month...

Woah Man !!!! its like you almost decided my age.... :p :p :p

Don't make me feel old, as a matter of fact I am 27, just completed 27 on 29th November ;)

Sorry about that.You must be like supermegageniusEinstein level intelligent or your family owns a petrol pump? (jk :p)

You are so lucky man.And now you are the owner of the best rig on TDF (wow again) Jealous :mrgreen:

Enjoy your rig man,i am more excited for it to take shape than you are :p
POST PICS!!!! :D :doublethumb:

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
Sorry about that.You must be like supermegageniusEinstein level intelligent or your family owns a petrol pump? (jk :p)

You are so lucky man.And now you are the owner of the best rig on TDF (wow again) Jealous :mrgreen:

Enjoy your rig man,i am more excited for it to take shape than you are :p
POST PICS!!!! :D :doublethumb:

With USD$ inflating like crazy and crude oil prices going up day by day (Thanks to the Indian Govt) petrol pump is no more a lucrative business :( I did invest in one few years back and getting ok kinda returns on it.. Worst part is I don't even get free diesel :( :(

I am waiting for my 2 x EVGA Super clocked cards to arrive in India and I would be good to go and post the pics real soon... ;)

OP
abhijeet.ak

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
And finally I received my 2 x EVGA Super-clocked GPU's (after a short delay of 3 Days by our INDIAN CUSTOMS) :)

Will install them tonight and install the OS post which I will run the benchmark tests on the system...

I will start uploading the pics in showoff section tomorrow... ;)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And finally I received my 2 x EVGA Super-clocked GPU's (after a short delay of 3 Days by our INDIAN CUSTOMS) :)

Will install them tonight and install the OS post which I will run the benchmark tests on the system...

I will start uploading the pics in showoff section tomorrow... ;)

Post some pictures and also do a review of some of the components you have bought if not all.OK.

Top Bottom