hey i need an invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJempire

Broken In
manishjha18 you are a good member here so I will check my bag for stuff ....can you tell me why you need that invite and everything about you..just send me a Pm about it and maybe I can be a bit of help.. :D

PS. only if these giveaways are allowed in here... :D

manishjha18 you are a good member here so I will check my bag for stuff
haha. you're not sure if you have one..

....NJempire -- can you tell me why you need that invite and everything about you
oh man..i am digging my stuff to give u a invite..so i need to know why you need it :?:and who are you:?:, where you livin:?: blah blah :!::!:

..just send me a Pm about it and maybe I can be a bit of help.. :D
woa..you know there is a pm in this forum ?? great to know this :!::!:

PS. only if these giveaways are allowed in here... :D mate either you're to lazy to read the rules..or you want to get some :doublethumb::doublethumb: and then i will publicly announce that I am going to give u an invite..

PS: there is a silent pm that can be used silently.

Mods : please clear some doubts of NJempire !

NJempire

Broken In
haha. you're not sure if you have one..

oh man..i am digging my stuff to give u a invite..so i need to know why you need it :?:and who are you:?:, where you livin:?: blah blah :!::!:

woa..you know there is a pm in this forum ?? great to know this :!::!:

PS. only if these giveaways are allowed in here... :D mate either you're to lazy to read the rules..or you want to get some :doublethumb::doublethumb: and then i will publicly announce that I am going to give u an invite..

PS: there is a silent pm that can be used silently.

Mods : please clear some doubts of NJempire !

LoL m8 that's a lot of things to say to a guy..
1. I have read the rules before making this post like 3 times and there was nothing mentioned about it but I was still not sure so wrote that if they are allowed.

2.and about the invite well it's my way of writing stuff I can write it in the way I want I think we have a freedom to choice our word's and synonyms.

3.and about PM thing well we allknow there are PM's and I am not that new to this stuff I am quite and old member of other places to.
4.well it's not a easy site to seed and maintain account account that's why i wanted to know the details and they discourage giving invite out to noob's.that's why I wanted to know the details..and by the way it's my invite if someone want I can ask him anything if he didn't had any issue why you????

5.and for you have you heard of internet trolls???????

PS. and by the way I cleared this req. :p :p

OH and FYI I hate spammers & troll's.. :D

but TBH I loved your web site..the template/homepage is awesome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom