Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
Hello friends today i got my BSNL bill

I am in Home 500 plan

And in the bill they charge me

BBRNT 300

BBUSGHG 787

what's these BBRNT??Broad band rent mean why they put me 300 RS???I am in home 500 plan and i use the internet within 2.5 GB limit.Why they charge me BBUSGHG 787???Please help me with these 2 questions..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
if u r using B.B plan 500 +180(rental of ur dot phone)=763.24 and which land line plan u r using but more than normal

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
NIGHTMARE said:
if u r using B.B plan 500 +180(rental of ur dot phone)=763.24 and which land line plan u r using but more than normal

For that Fixed monthl rental they charged me separate as R.S.110.00 and PLUS BBUSGCHG 787,BBRNT 300.i had purchased modem.Then i don't know why charged me BBUSGHG 787 and BBRNT 300 eventhough i used the net within in the limit of 2.5 GB in HOME 500 Plan..

indian_samosa

No longer here..
hehe...i got ur problem ...

You must have got ur broadband connection like on the 10th or 15th of last month.So they charged you a broadband rent (which in ur case is 500 rupees...but since you got ur broadband not the 1st of last month ...they deducted some amount from the rent and made it 300) .....now the limit for the entire month is 2.5GB ...but since they gave you broadband later in the month ...the limit also is reduced.I dont know how much exactly but you can do some back of the envelope calculations...

say for 30 days the limit is 2.5GB,
so for 1 day its ..0.08GB ..which is approx 82MB ..
thats 82MB per day.

Now lets say you got ur connection on 10th of last month...so
82MB X 10days = 820MB ...
remove this 820 MB from ur 2.5GB limit ....now you arrive at your real limit for the last month...thats ..1740MB or 1.69GB .....

Anything you used above that limit will have been charged ...and so u got a bill of 787 ....I guess you used 787/0.80 = 983MB ...over the limit of 1.69GB ..

Hey man ...I have just approximated the values ok ...

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
indian_samosa said:
hehe...i got ur problem ...

You must have got ur broadband connection like on the 10th or 15th of last month.So they charged you a broadband rent (which in ur case is 500 rupees...but since you got ur broadband not the 1st of last month ...they deducted some amount from the rent and made it 300) .....now the limit for the entire month is 2.5GB ...but since they gave you broadband later in the month ...the limit also is reduced.I dont know how much exactly but you can do some back of the envelope calculations...

say for 30 days the limit is 2.5GB,
so for 1 day its ..0.08GB ..which is approx 82MB ..
thats 82MB per day.

Now lets say you got ur connection on 10th of last month...so
82MB X 10days = 820MB ...
remove this 820 MB from ur 2.5GB limit ....now you arrive at your real limit for the last month...thats ..1740MB or 1.69GB .....

Anything you used above that limit will have been charged ...and so u got a bill of 787 ....I guess you used 787/0.80 = 983MB ...over the limit of 1.69GB ..

Hey man ...I have just approximated the values ok ...

lol..thanks for the pieace of information...Anyway i saved my bill..And they charged me Sale of Modem R.S.1800 but they gave me a modem which has ethernet 1 and 1 USB only.I think they charged me excess by mistake of thinking that they had given me WIfi modem.So i have to go to the local office and revise the thing with these i am right???

indian_samosa

No longer here..
yes....u are right.
So what I wrote all that ...is it true ?? I mean when did u actually got ur broadband connection date ??

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
indian_samosa said:
yes....u are right.
So what I wrote all that ...is it true ?? I mean when did u actually got ur broadband connection date ??

ya i got in middle of the month..thanks for ur info..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom