Help regarding DVD writing needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
If i have to burn a dvd iso of size 4.76 Gb. How do i burn it on a single dvd???? Apart from compressing the dvd image to a smaller size. Please reply . Its kind of urgent...... thanks in advance

Pathik

Google Bot
Over Burn It. Only Option.
Nero >> File >> Options >> Expert Features >> Enable Over Burning.

azzu

AJJU
yes overburn it but u wud miss the sum part of ur video
and WRONG SECTION

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
but even after enabling the over burn option i can get 4600 mb only....it says enter integer within 4600 ....default is 4500

royal

Padawan
codename_romeo said:
but even after enabling the over burn option i can get 4600 mb only....it says enter integer within 4600 ....default is 4500

Overburning is possible with DVD+R only...or else go for DUAL/DOUBLE layer dvd, but they are costly.

shantanu

Technomancer
you can try DVD_shrink provided in this months DIGIT.. and you can also use magic ISO to try and reduce the filesystem size to burn about 4800MB on a disk , but it is dangerous.. i will recommend you to buy a DVD-9 for Rs. 100 (moserbaer) it would be better.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
thanks everyone for the suggestions.......
dual layer dvds are not available in my city ........ so cant go in for thst solution....... wil download dvd shrink n see what it can do..........

shantanu

Technomancer
what data are you burning ? is it a disc image or normal data ?

shantanu

Technomancer
then try magic ISO or compress the full image by WinRAR (if its legal and licensed to you )

Status
Not open for further replies.