Help needed with Dell 1730M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just today I got my Dell XPS 1730M. It was installed with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit SP1 but it was full of bloatware and I was not getting good performance. So,I decided to reinstall the OS. After reinstalling Vista I found it extremely difficult to install drivers. I have the drivers CD but there is no auto wizard or maybe I'm not being able to find it. It's very tough to pick out of so many drivers. I've now installed Vista 3 times just today on my Lappy and I don't wanna play any further wiht my Lappy. Please help me out on this. I've bought a gaming lappy and WTF I can't even use it.
And for those who'd call me stupid for reinstalling Vista,I've just got to say that Mirror's Edge was giving me 2-3FPS on 8800M GTX 512 SLI.
Need help immidiately!

k4ce

Youngling
simple ... go online ... identify ur components ... u urself download drivers either from dell support or directly from manufacturer's website ... install and enjoy ... u basically need

1.audio drivers
2. lan card driver
3. chipset driver
get them here *supportapj.dell.com/support/downlo...SystemID=XPS_1730&os=WLH&osl=en&catid=&impid=

then get ur graphic card drivers from nvidia.com/drivers

and u are good to go gaming ... cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom