Help Needed for a PC build for basic animation - 50K budget

Hi All, would request your help in a build for my brother who is interested to learn animation so wants to learn. He is just a starter so won't need high end computer. I have answered below

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Buying a computer for my brother who is just starting to learn animation.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50K but can stretch to 60K maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 8.1

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 256 SSD initially and 1 TB as Secondary.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within this month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Self

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Delhi, locally from Nehru Place

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Would like to have options to upgrade to maximum if the budget is a restrictions so the parts can be purchased later. Also, buying the monitor is not mandatory as having a 22 inch monitor 1920X1080 monitor already.

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Reuse ur current monitor and get the following:
Intel i5 4440-₹12,500.
Gigabyte b85m d3h-₹5,500.
WD blue 1 TB-₹3,500.
Kingston HyperX 8GBx2-₹8,500.
Antec vp550-₹3,500.
Antec gx300/corsair spec01-₹3,500.
Samsung ssd 850 evo 250GB-₹8,000.
Zotac gtx750ti 2GB GDDR5-₹10,000.
Total-₹55,000.