Help me with FlashGet, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hello!
I recently downloaded FlashGet after reading many opinions that it is faster then DAP Premium and also integrates into Opera and can download from RapidShare. Well, none of these is happening. It is not only slower than DAP, it stops downloading files. ATM, DAP is downloading iTunesSetup from Apple's site with a constant speed of about 30 KBps and FlashGet is not being able to download the same file.
Plus, it did not integrate into my browser too (I use Opera) and of course, doesn't download from RapidShare. Basically, I want to know what am I doing wrong. Please help me out!
Thanks! :)

Gaurav

In the zone
well who told you that flashget can download from rapidshare....
Rapidshare detects all the download managers and does'nt allow, until and unless you have a premium account

ashfame

Padawan
it just not integrates into opera but when u right click on any link, there will be a option of download with flashget.

Gaurav

In the zone
install version 1.72 of flashget and it will be there when you right click any link in opera. I am using the same.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
AWESOME TUTORIAL! :D

I found three very useful things - BBCode, View Webpages in IE and Firefox and G!Chat in Opera. Thanks for the awesome tutorial, man! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.