Help me to Choose Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
no

and what is ur budget for graphics card ...i have heard 9800 gt prices have come down to 7.5k region ...if u can improve ur budget a bit 9800 gt is better choice ..

Now the price is 7.3k, check lynx-india.com

But if you have a good cabinet and cooler, then the 9600GT is very good an option.

For 5.5k, it yeilds performance equivalent to the 9800GTX(better in some areas) when OCed to extreme limits.

Check this for safe OCing limits.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96442

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I say that he should go for the MSI P35 Neo-F. Its a nice mobo. And as for the grafix card. 9600GT will be a good option. Look at the MSI N9600GT 512MB GDDR3 and the Zotac 9600GT 512MB GDDR3. Both of this are good options. I dunno if its available in India or not but the Sparkle's passively cooled variant is a very silent. good performing and extremely overclcokable 9600GT.

W/ever you do, dont settle for anything less than 9600GT 512MB GDDR3 as per now :).

imgame2

Padawan
Now the price is 7.3k, check lynx-india.com

But if you have a good cabinet and cooler, then the 9600GT is very good an option.

For 5.5k, it yeilds performance equivalent to the 9800GTX(better in some areas) when OCed to extreme limits.

Check this for safe OCing limits.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96442

let me tell u something about lynx ...they always quote their prices without VAT ...and shipping. so the price u are talking about is not the price at which u buy it ...same goes with all the products at lynx ..they look cheap but when u calculate the price at which u will actually get it ..it comes out almost same as any other online IT shops..or local prices...in many cases..

it will come to

7320/- + 292/- (4% VAT ) +170 /- = 7782/- .....it almost comes to 7.8k rather than 7.3k as u would have thought ...for a conscious buyer even 0.5k is important..

acewin

Point Blanc
well, its same here in SP Road, Bangalore also, they give price without VAT, calculating it afterwards.

asheet

Journeyman
Hi

I have Cooler Master Extreme Power 650W SMPS along with Zebronics Antibiotic Cabinet for sale at Mumbai.

Cooler Master Extreme Power 650W with orig Box but used for 1 month n case you are looking for a cheaper option. I bought it for Rs 8500 can give you the same for Rs 5000 (SMPS+Cabinet)

Pl let me know if you are interseted. You can reach me at my cell 92233 23333.
I also have Gearhead Wireless Keyborad & MOuse (Packed) for Rs 1000
Also am selling a 3 month old Samsung SCX-4200 Laser ALl-in-one printer with Laser Cart 80% full as I bought a Laser All-in-one now. If you want COlor Laser ALl-in-one I can sell you the same (Samsung CLX-3175FN) for Rs 37000 (Packed with all caretidge also packed). MRP Rs 45K + Tax.

asheet...

you are in the wrong section.

Hi

I have Cooler Master Extreme Power 650W SMPS along with Zebronics Antibiotic Cabinet for sale at Mumbai.

Cooler Master Extreme Power 650W with orig Box but used for 1 month n case you are looking for a cheaper option. I bought it for Rs 8500 can give you the same for Rs 5000 (SMPS+Cabinet)

Pl let me know if you are interseted. You can reach me at my cell 92233 23333.
I also have Gearhead Wireless Keyborad & MOuse (Packed) for Rs 1000
Also am selling a 3 month old Samsung SCX-4200 Laser ALl-in-one printer with Laser Cart 80% full as I bought a Laser All-in-one now. If you want COlor Laser ALl-in-one I can sell you the same (Samsung CLX-3175FN) for Rs 37000 (Packed with all caretidge also packed). MRP Rs 45K + Tax.

wrong section pal..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom