Help me for a good lappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_geek

Right off the assembly line
I am a CSE student, as a geek I would like to opt my career in hacking. So I would browse intensely and run various OS.

I am an average gamer and would love to watch HD movies.

I will read a lot of text(e-books , documents etc..) and I am sensitive towards my eyes and want the screen quality to be clear with good image quality(since I work & read for longer hours).
Glossy or matte is a brain eating confusion and I need one that is clear and wont effect my eyes in long run.And I dont think there are still matte screens hanging in the market ,if there are suggest me 2 or 3 good ones.

My Dad's budget is around INR 35,000-45,000.
I kindly request you to suggest me atleast 5 to 10 laptops from the below mentioned Specs & preferable brands.

I will be really thankful to the people suggesting me to get a good lappy.
My specifications:

processor: Intel 2nd generation
i5 2430M To i7 2670QM

RAM: 4 GB or higher

HDD:500 GB (not specific in rpm whether 5400 or 7200rpm)

screensize:15.6 inch wide

Ports:USB 3.0 , e sata, HDMI , USB 2.0.

GPU:If i5 a dedicated Graphic card is compulsory and for i7 not too specific.

Restrict my brands to:(preferable brands):
Lenovo
Dell
HP
Sony
please suggest me atleast 5 to 10 good laptops.

thanQ

silverdigital

Broken In
i would suggest you dell inspiron15r for ur budget.
u can look for other laptops

one source for looking is flipkart as they have a very good interface and u can sort the lappy by price(which would make ur life easy)

a suggestion: try to extend ur budget to 52-54k ands get sony viao cb35.
it has everything u will ever need for 3-4 years. consider it a one time investment.

note: flipkart site lists the cb45 version which is 58k
but sony site lists a verison in viao c series which is cb35
see this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/152150-sony-vaio-cb35-thread.html

i strongly recommend you to go for 1080p(as cb35) screen as it will increase ur productivity. the cpu, gpu choice is urs as they will matter for applications and gaming respectively

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You are kindly suggested to search the forum for the content you're looking before creating a thread.

Kindly visit *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/152291-notebook-within-37-45k.html. & *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/152305-laptop-30-40k.html

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.