Help me Deciding in Inspiron laptops

Nisheeth18

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys,
Greetings:)

I needed a new laptop as my old one has turned obsolete. I have a budget of round about 37,000/ and my requirements are core i3 processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, A decent graphic card (for occassional and casual gaming), minimum of 15 imch screen.
I have zeroed on Dell Inspiron 17R laptop. Screen size and config are awsm but i wanted to know whether it has apple Green colour available and what are different series available under 17R
:)
Regards:)

aroraanant

Explorer
As the above member have already told you, that Inspiron 17R is not available in India.
So my suggest for you is:
If you are gonna play basic games then save your money and get Sony VAIO E series VPCEH25EN and you can add extra 2GB RAM for around 700 bucks.
or there are various options from asus you can look out for,check all of them here and that too these all models are with i5 and most of them are in your budget

OP
N

Nisheeth18

Right off the assembly line
actually i have got a deal with the vendor that he is gonna discount me heavily due to my contacts. So i need to buy in from dell. What are my options in the previously defined budget and config.
Regards:)

aroraanant

Explorer
You lets us know the price so that we can tell you the discounts you are getting are worth or not.
Apart from that Inspiron laptops are just ok,the best are the XPS laptops but they are way out of your budget.But Still you can look out for Inspiron models at dell India website about the specs and the price according to your budget.

Top Bottom