Help me decide between AXIS , YES and HSBC bank

kartikoli

Busy!!
Need a suggestion for bank account

my brother have been given a choice of 3 banks [yes, axis and HSBC bank] from his employer and we have no branch close to my house also all ATMs are far situated as well so we need to decide on a bank which gives following features or al-teast few

less or no min. balance
Net banking
zero fee for NEFT transactions
SMS alert
no fee for accessing any ATM [specially SBI]
Visa/Master card [debit]
no fee for depositing cash anywhere in india

ALL THESE FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN IDBI BANK FOR FREE BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE DONT HAVE THE CHOICE

MODS please move it to appropriate section if its in wrong section

nirmal7

Right off the assembly line
I think between these 3 banks AXIS would be the best. AXIS banks atm are more as compared to other two banks. also it has facilities like virtual credit cards and others too. in a month 5 transactions from any atm other than axis bank is free. afterwards it charges a nominal fee. i think five transactions a month is enough for a normal person.

suntex

Broken In
I would not recommend going with HDFC as they charge you more in terms of service charge.

Recently they have changed the fine for not maintaining QAB. It is Rs.250 per month. And you are required to keep Rs.10,000 QAB

I don't believe any bank other than Federal Bank provides free transactions on all network's ATM. First 5 transactions are free. Every bank provides Visa/Master debit card. For HDFC they will take Rs.400 or Rs.500 as the card fee every year. Not recommended

Top Bottom