Help me decide a topic to write a article!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Help me decide a topic to write an tech article!!!

Hello guys
In the next month's edition of my College magazine, I have to write a article...Under Technology section.I have decided on the topic Technology is taking over our lives or something on similar lines. However I am not sure if this is the best topic. So please suggest me some phaadu topics on which I should write an article!!
Thanks

[EDIT] Please see #5 guys:)

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Topic Name : real life is better

Write about the social networking hazzards online & how people are forgetting there real life for there virtual life. They like to spend more time playing cricket on there XBOX 360 then playing out side in a stadium....

Write how youngsters are turning to such sites to control ther cravings about the knowledge, info etc of the opposite sex. How they reveal a lot to a gal online on chat, but not to there class mate gal in real life....I mean why shy in real life when you are not shy in virtual life...

In the end write this line...

Geeks: A person who is shy in real life but a lion when in front of a monitor screen.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Not to disappoint you but this headline is very mediocre. It won't catch attention as you expect.
Yup. I know, thats why I'm asking help!!!
Topic Name : real life is better

Write about the social networking hazzards online & how people are forgetting there real life for there virtual life. They like to spend more time playing cricket on there XBOX 360 then playing out side in a stadium....

Write how youngsters are turning to such sites to control ther cravings about the knowledge, info etc of the opposite sex. How they reveal a lot to a gal online on chat, but not to there class mate gal in real life....I mean why shy in real life when you are not shy in virtual life...

In the end write this line...

Geeks: A person who is shy in real life but a lion when in front of a monitor screen.

That pretty much sums up my life :)) So really can't write about this. It'll be biggest hypocrisy of the century..THanks for the the idea anyway and the tagline :) Appriciate it.

Please suggest me any phadu idea that is related to technology. It can be anything from an upcoming technology (that can be understood by an average man(and girl), its a college magazine) to its current impact to anything at all(not tips and tricks however...something for general masses).... keep suggesting!!! :)

Last edited:
OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Editor sahaab gave me specific topic.....He told me to write some thing on the line of How Technology Spies us . He cited the example like The chips under passport shown in the documantry film zeighiest or how google maps spies military base ...some thing like that. More of a article on conspiracy thrown under Technology hat. Personally, I'm not quite sure about the topic but he says conspiracies draw readers....thats true however

Please suggest me some good ebook or site regarding this technology article.....

slugger

Banned
Re: Help me decide a topic to write an tech article!!!

how about Acoustic cryptanalysis or Genome mapping

Under Technology section.I have decided on the topic Technology is taking over our lives

u writing anti-tech articles?.....shame shame !!!!! :D :D

u sum kinda philosophy, liberal arts student?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom