Help me Choosing the best version of PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lover.speedy

Right off the assembly line
All The game Emperors Please help me out. I want to buy one PSP for me But m bit confused :confused: between the 2000 and 3000 version. which one should I go for? Pls help me.
I got some Information about the screen Issue of PSP 3000. Till now I am not a gamer (Don't know what will happen after PSP:smile:) and Don't want PSP for games. I want it for Music and videos and I want to know that Is the scan lines problem of 3000 affects the video quality or not? Please Advice and help a poor guy :(.
Link about the scan lines prob : *www.engadget.com/2008/10/21/sony-looking-into-psp-3000-interlacing-problems/

twisted_mind

Broken In
The 2000 has shot upto 12.5k due to shortage of stock( as claimed by dealers) n also due to the fact that the 3000 is not moddable. The 2000 mentioned above is the modded grey market one! This is what my dealer in lokhandwala,andheri tells me.

OP
L

lover.speedy

Right off the assembly line
If u r getting it 4 12.5 then don't go 4 it bye it frm "THE MOBILE STORE" they r offering it at 8.5 and 8,999 k.

raghavpande123

Broken In
psp 2000 also cannot be modded that come after september 2008 so u have to be lucky and get those which come b4 september 2008 only those are modable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom